The people who must be shitting themselves thread

That statement makes him look even more of a cunt. It’s made me irate from 500 miles away. Cunt.

We are paying for the decisions made 10 years ago, lets hope FG get the blame

Japan is going back to nuclear.

We need to park our prejudices and look at what will work.

Renewables are great but won’t solve the problem alone.

Nuclear will take years to be built mate

The connector to French nuclear is a better option

Connector to France helps alright.

They are. And it is… The gov guaranteed a minimum price of 75 euro pkwh to get renewables built… Its trading at 300 euro plus pkwh now… Good news for government they aren’t overpaying and they argue that better let them make the extra profit and reinvest in more renewables… I don’t know much about it really though but it would seem more renewable energy is a no brainer

4 Likes

Could we give the contract to the lads who built the runway?

1 Like

Paris will go dark before Berlin…

I’d say they’ll take 60 seats easily. They’ll hoover up some other lefty or perceived lefty seats, and take enough from FFG to make it impossible for those two to form a government together. FF will probably be their junior coalition partner with a new leader.

I don’t take they’ll make the 60. But they’ll get 50.

And I think you’re right on the second part. There are not enough rooral independent headbangers to join them so it’ll be FF.

1 Like

This lad when he gets nabbed….

1 Like

What an absolute dirtbag!! Was it a buddy of his who filmed it or what?

Tweet deleted……

What a horrible scum bag.

A right dirty wan on a lad who could barely stand up

5 Likes

RIP

that’s a proper right hook. He has been trained how to throw a punch. That’s sickening

1 Like

Why is it nearly always the short arses that cause the aggro?

Repressed hind tit merchant is going to get his comeuppance Id suggest

1 Like

Seriously?

Young girl was sexually assaulted at Rose of Tralee too - Kerry seems to have an awful lot of scumbags and scrotes from these reports and some recent visits there

Stabbings