The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Weā€™ll have to determine the position of power, if any, Brand was in at the time

Yes lets wait and see the accusations, at least you have the common sense to wait, we have seen stone wall cases getting thrown out and after long court battles accussed being rightfully acquitted based on false information being disproven. Outside of evidence narratives will be formed here, people called nazis and as i said double standards will be evident

TFKā€™s far right headbangers are shitting themselves, they fear Russell Brand is about to be taken down like Jimmy Savile, Harvey Weinstein and Fr. Brendan Smyth.

I can reassure them that thereā€™s nothing that can cancel Russell Brand - the far right exists to tolerate paedophilia, rape and sexual assault. Or it just pretends itā€™s all a left wing conspiracy anyway, as weā€™ve already seen demonstrated here this morning.

Itā€™s kinda cute the way theyā€™ve sprang to his defence

6 Likes

Even if Russell Brand gets cancelled theyā€™ll still have Andrew Tate.

He will only be cancelled by the ā€œmainstream mediaā€.

1 Like

If Saville had survived long enough to become anti vaxx heā€™d have been flying it

2 Likes

Thereā€™d be lads here eulogising his charity work.

Saville was as establishment as it gets, are you suggesting he was outside of the mainstream ?

2 Likes

Are you able to read?

1 Like

Mate are you doxxing @maroonandwhite there?

2 Likes

Really he is the horse shoe theory in action.

Maybe you need to explain for the likes of @Fran what the horse shoe theory is

David Walliams and Noel Fielding must be regretting not cultivating an audience of credulous far right simpletons.

1 Like

Please copy and paste the latest goss from Popbitch please @Tank.

I amā€¦youā€™re suggesting that heā€™d have been part of what you call the awkward squad, when in fact heā€™s one of your own.

Saw someone say heā€™s a good example of someone who went way more weird even after he gave up drugs/booze.

2 Likes

No, it was a hypothetical ā€˜what ifā€™ sort of post, more of a joke really, Iā€™m sure everybody else understood it for what it was but then again most wouldnā€™t have been so put out :man_shrugging:

Please do @Tim_Riggins

2 Likes