The Pretend Fitness 2 - the Turkish Get Up Thread

It’s what our under 11s will focus on ahead of any ball work

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be an early adopter like you pal. I let revolutionary guys like you lay down the tracks for folks like myself to analyse. I spent 3 months studying your early experiments with hoverboards/rocket boots in 2015 and decided it wasn’t for me.

5 Likes

I see where @Thomas_Brady ended up

5 Likes

@Thomas_Brady is the lad in the bear costume. They’ve mugged him off good and poppov.

1 Like

Limerick posters. There is a new recovery place out on the ballysimon road called optimum wellness and recovery. I was out there tonight some set up. Highly recommended. Jacuzzi, shauna, plunge pool compression boots. Its a great job

What were you recovering from? Tinfoil-hat sickness :thinking:

Fighting covid. It looks like shadow boxing but im bating it away

1 Like

In that order or might she be convinced to hop in to both?

1 Like

What kind of thing would you be recovering from that you’d go there?
Genuinely, who is that aimed at?

There’s one opened here recently too. There’s everyone from intercounty players, LOI players, intercounty referees and random lads with notions using it. 25 quid for an hour that you could do at home yourself for nothing with a cold bath, a hot water bottle and a foam roller. Pure convenience spending but fair play if he can make a business from it

1 Like

You need to be paying €30 for full benefits

2 Likes

There is a smell of 2006 about some of this stuff…

6 Likes

People will pay obnoxious money for ‘health benefits’. It drives lads to do all sorts of mad things. Not that long ago lads were scooping a big dollop of greasy coconut oil into their coffee every morning and convincing themselves it was good for them

1 Like

All sports really. A lot of lads here are into 10km or involved in training with gaa teams. Definitely some i would recommend if you are training hard

Lately I have bipassed the gut and apply directly to face and hair and it gives a lovely, healthy complexion. A freckled Italian look.

You should try some on your facial eczema blotches.

3 Likes

You can use the empty coconut shells to pretend you own a horse rather than go all 2006 and buy one.

4 Likes

After 3 years, we’re back baby…

3 Likes

C’maaaaaaan

1 Like

Had my first Reformer Pilates class tonight. In with a load of middle-aged wans and I’d say I was the laggard of the class. I’m addicted already

2 Likes

Some of the eejits will probably pay sixteen quid for a bottle of air off the counter too. Pure air from the Himalayas or Inis Mean or somesuch.
Cc @TheUlteriorMotive

3 Likes