The Pretend Fitness 2 - the Turkish Get Up Thread

Sold. Put me down for 4. I want 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs in case I’d like to workout in different rooms.

The wife’s friend was visiting yesterday. I popped down for a chat and then went about my jobs.

Few glasses of wine last night and the wife was banjoed. She says that the friend commented the ulterior motive is looking fit

I said sure why wouldn’t I be. I’m On a competitive Internet forum and I need content to post

I’m delighted with myself this morning

3 Likes

Has anyone purchased that Mobile 4 Life plan by those two guys from Movement101?

No. I have just finished a set of hill sprints in the beautiful morning sunshine though. My boat is afloat.

Went out to Phoenix Park about 12 o’clock today to run a 10k just to see where my fitness was after my cycling holiday. My first run in months. Ended up running 35k.

One for the “that never happened” thread.

1 Like

Is @Tank actually this woman?

4 Likes

There appears to be a new section in the sports shop decathlon, it’s simply called Men’s Pilates. Wow

1 Like

Reformer Pilates is serious business particularly for anyone with bad lower back issues.

1 Like

Wow is right. As the forum’s expert on Reformer Pilates all you’d really need are the grippy socks. You’d hardly wear Decathlon gear to a RP class ffs sake.

1 Like

Any lad in his forties not doing this may as well forget about his health and fitness journey.

1 Like

37.5kg x 2 weighted chin ups tonight.

I’m back baby.

5 Likes

Did you hang a 4 shtone bag of spuds off your ball bageen?

2 Likes

It’s closer to 6 shtone :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did you buy this in the end? I could do with a fad for the winter

Savage going lad

1 Like

No I didn’t bother. I should have, but I’m a lazy fucker these days

How many could you do unweighted?

I think i have it from a few years ago…

could send it on to you…

My best (pre covid) was 27. I did 47.5 kg for two weighted then.

I’d say I’d struggle to get to 18 now but have not tested it.

1 Like