The Pretend Fitness Thread

I haven’t a clue what some of that means but it sounds great to an agricultural funrunner like myself.
I’m going to smash 2017 to fucking bits.

2 Likes

And you don’t have to. Iust look at waving up and down your training in a High-Low fashion. Hard day-easy day. Measure your speed and layer you distance (as in creep up the distances).

Do some strength Training too, thats critical. And it doesn’t have to be fancy

1 Like
1 Like

Distance - 5.0kms
Pace - 9.5km/hr
Time - 31m40s (PB)

The 30 min barrier, I’m coming to get you

10 Likes

@caoimhaoin Neil Francis reckons Leinster need to close the gym down

Quite a misleading headline.

They certainly have an issue, seems like a loading one, or maybe god forbid a warm up one.

I just recently got an International TWD participant back to competitive TWD from Hamstring Avulsion. Her physio had told her give up.

Leinster know where i am.

What’s TWD mate ?

Taeeeee Kwooooon Dooooo

Texting while driving.

Two wobbly diddies

4 Likes

Oh look at all you smartarses.

I Googled it and it’s The Walking Dead

1 Like

Hahaha

Jaysus you’d need your hamstrings in good shape if the zombies were chasing you

parkrun Saturday, its fast becoming a little tradition of mine

@Mac
@caulifloweredneanderthal

There’s another thing on tomorrow, a 8 hour event, you can run as many 3.1 mile laps as you want , I’m down for 5 but might chance a marathon if Im in the mood. England really is a great country for Health and Fitness, if that Ireland, its all about a load of drunkards doing the 12 pubs of Christmas dressed in stupid jumpers

1 Like

In the absence of HBV I’ll give that the standard sympathy like.

1 Like

I’ve the Fall on here, just entered the gym and the pre workout is kicking in…I’m gonna smash it.

Don’t forget to open your legs and express yourself.

Jesus I smashed the magic 21:30 minute barrier by 2 seconds, I really had to dig that one out, its a real foggy here, I hate the fog, my lungs were bursting for the last 2k, then coming into the last last 500 metres the camaraderie of the other runners clapping me awoke something deep inside me, I opened up my legs and brought that bastard home, I thought of a motivational slogan I posted once and pictured in my head

@Mac
@caulifloweredneanderthal
@KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

There’s a man in his late 60s banging out squats here… 110kg .

1 Like

Well done @Tassotti. I’m at the tail end of a bout of tonsillitis so nothing done this morning. Next week is a new week however.

1 Like