The Pretend Fitness Thread

Savage leg session last night… Squats, walking lunges, single leg squats, step ups, RDLs, barbell hip thrusts, calf raises, goblet squat.

its Parkrun time

1 Like

Best of luck.

It’s a fun run mate

Still more competitive than the spl

8 Likes

More competitive than the all Ireland’s too. A game of hop scotch between my two kids is really competitive too. It’s still a game of hopscotch though and a park run is still just a fun run

Smash it pal

Ooooft.

You’ve been schooled mate. Know when to step back.

3 Likes

Everything OK? I know you took a headshot there but the above is just whiney as fuck. Let’s not start the day like this.

Sigh

1 Like

That’s good. Let it all out.

a pedestrian 23:05

Loosening out the legs after your recent marathon exploits. The season is young yet

London Tomorrow week, I’m minding myself

The big one! Best of luck

1 Like

I just caught a glimpse of myself as I stepped into the shower, its no longer a case of me looking like Carl Froch, Carl Frock looks like Tassotti, I’m in unbelievable shape, If I breathe in you can clearly see my abs

1 Like

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Fair play, mate … there’s very few long distance runners who can maintain the physique of a suer middle weight boxer

2 Likes

@anon32894817 in the driving seat for poster of the year. Young poster of the year is wrapped up but I don’t think he has any competition there.

1 Like