The Pretend Fitness Thread

Nice and flat apart from the railway bridge on the way home.

Great time.

2 Likes

A chick doing the same time is impressive so ya? I never get into it with them. Just try and get their loading right.

yeah, very decent standard.

2 Likes

Cool. She did a 1’39 in Charleville. She is 50 odd as well.

2 Likes

Gael Force North (full course) tomorrow morning.

15km cycle 2km kayak 24k cycle Up and down My Errigal and 18km cycle & short run to the finish.

Probably only 75% fit enough and most looking forward to drinking and taking a week off training after.

If you are anyway fit at all you should be running a 1:40 half easy enough. FFS my boss is 60 and pulled out a 1:39 in Stockport a few weeks back with no training

1 Like

Some farce at the Dublin half marathon I’m hearing. We all know you thick Irish bastard are 3rd world Africa when it comes to organisation and infrastructure but this takes the biscuits

Story pal?

Ah FFS it’s hard to know where to even start. Roads open that were meant to be closed for chirst sake. I don’t give a fuck but it s all over social media and my British friends are laughing at me

Ah they’re not laughing at you.

It’s all in your head.

Was talking to someone who was at it, said was shambles.
Did a nice 13m myself today.
You doing much running yourself of late?
I imagine Sir Mo is inspiring a new generation of runners in dear old England.

1 Like

Fucking mick amateurs

Thick mick dublin cunts. Hold your chest out pal, this has nothing to do with you.

It’s a reflection on the country

Those cunts in Fingal would organise fuck all

1 Like

If there was work in the bed, they’d sleep on the floor pal

1 Like

had a swim there today def the best of the lot

I was sort of rubbing/fondling my thigh muscles there, I realised I was in awe of myself, the layers of muscle rippled when I touched them, I kind of got giddy

20 mile run planned tomorrow as part of Marathon prep.
The streets of Dublin 8 won’t know what hit them tomorrow as I pound out the miles.

1 Like