1 Like

Turning big stones

Into little stones.

1 Like

this is a gamechanger lads

cc @KinvarasPassion @caoimhaoin

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I just did a 5.13km run into the teeth of Storm Brian in 27:57. Absolutely savage running with an average pace of 5:26 per km.

6 Likes

Am in a full body cabbage wrap at the moment.:grinning:

1 Like

Sir Mo is leaving Salazar.
Did Sir Mo not retire from track running.

Sir Mo must think Salazar is not a good marathon coach. Only explanation

Swim this morning. After a week off (I did swim in the sea at Blackrock twice, but it was 11.8 degrees and I had no wetsuit, so got out after about 750m before I died)
44(44) x 100m on 1.35
Split into two lots of 22.
First ten were leg bands and pull buoy. Next six pull buoy only, last six nothing.
It was hard. Depressingly hard.

3 Likes

Jesus, fair play

wow

impressive

how long you in the water for?

This morning an hour and fifteen, had a warm up and warm down.
It was brutal.
Had this lass in the lane for company (amongst others)

2 Likes

Felt a head cold and sore throat ominously coming on yesterday and was awake for much of the night with it. However, I’m determined not to miss a social engagement this evening so there was nothing for it but to get up before dawn and try to run and sweat this little dose out of my system. I produced some incredible running before coughing up a load of phlegm on my return before 7am. I am a winner.

That’s 4:29 minutes per km pace in case anyone didn’t notice.

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/48TIJgzs5xk

Here’s a little gym safety video from last night @caoimhaoin

1 Like

Jaysus. Those 2 gobshites.

A fucking belter of a day on the North Wexford Riviera. Got out for a 50km spin at a leisurely 25km/hr average. One of the nicest mornings for a cycle I can remember in a long time. Light breeze in parts but the sea was as calm as anything.

well done mate

Smashing morning for a spin. A group of us headed out at 9 for a lovely 65km saunter around.

2 Likes

Nice weather but cold and soaking road full of puddles, branches and dirt meant a cold, wet filthy cycle for us.
About 4 degrees up top. Freezing fog in spots.

Put some mudguards on.

It’s the lads in front who needed them.

2 Likes