The Pretend Fitness Thread

That’s very decent going.

44 now mate, probably could have easily beaten 40mins at 35 but I was busy doing sports :confused:

Nah, quite easy with some direction.

2 Likes

Where can I get a body fat check. Is bmi worth a shite in comparison to it?

Good running … There was a time I was sub 40 but I wouldnt do it in an hour now… I probably wouldnt do 5k in an hour now :persevere:

Throw up a photo there and we’ll tell you if you’re a fat cunt or not.

4 Likes

UCD.

Get a pair of calipers and look at the online visual guides and you’ll be close enough. @Tassotti would be 7% and @bandage a bit more to give you a guide of the forum posters. .

4 Likes

What if I’m not in the picture guidelines?

#huel

The pictures above are actually all of @Tassotti over an 8 week period in late 2016 early 2017

4 Likes

visit your GP asap

2 Likes

Off to the gym now. Cardio, weights a swim, sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi.

You’re taking the weights in for the a swim?

1 Like

Just did a 5k run for the first time in over a year I’d say. Fuck me… It was tough going. 35 mins I’d say but not worried about time for a few weeks.let’s see if I can make it a little Saturday ritual again.

3 Likes

Will you try to build up to a jog next time?

4 Likes

It’s good to be back out there doing it mate. Don’t worry about the times.

After a poor year of training, I’ve thrown my name down for a 26km run in the Dublin mountains in three weeks. There will be hills.

1 Like

No interest in time really until get breathing and bit of pace sorted. It was a grand meditative jog.

2 Likes

You posted the exact same thing 3 months ago under one of your other names

Lies… post it up there so

I barely did any exercise for 4 months due to a combination of injury and lifestyle changes, but I ran a 34:28 5km last Monday night week and I felt alive.

4 Likes

If you give it a few more weeks you’ll be able to open up your legs and really express yourself.

1 Like