The Pretend Fitness Thread

oh fuck

It doesn’t even make any sense. Who kept the receipt?

Another swing and a miss from @Mac.

1 Like

Your parents. To claim a refund. I believe this one was a personal attack.

But there was no reference to my parents in the post he quoted?

1 Like

No there wasn’t. He assumed a certain intelligence on the part of the reader. Foolish on tfk i know. Intuigthe would be the word in irish.

Incorrect. It was a poorly executed attempted swipe at me. There was numerous ways of getting a dig in there but @Mac made a balls of it. Typical @Mac.

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

Anyone know their vo2. How long does it take to see an increase

You’d want to get it tested professionally for accuracy, your watch will give you an estimate, lots of interval running is supposed to be best

1 Like

You’re going for the Guards lad, not the fucking navy seals … If you can run a mile, bang out 40 pushups and can do the monkey bars then you’ll be fine.

5 Likes

I’d say it is the only time you would need to be anyway fit for Guards. :slight_smile:

Is @anon26343222 trying to get into the guards? At what stage would they want to look at your fitness?

Stage 4

I’m trying to get into a few things,!

I heard yesterday that priests earn 26k a year, grand for a single man

No mortgage sure, and you have the church gate collection to pick at if you stuck. And guaranteed a wedding or communions funeral cash in hand

Got the blood pressure test today. Went in eating well all week no smokes no alcohol, no salt, and was exercising. First reading high as a Fucking kite, I said will you take a few, so I relaxed closed my eyes 2 reading was a little bit lower,3 reading nearly normal and the final reading was normal. Now it’s back to getting pist tonight.

White coat hypertension.

1 Like

It came in handy when you threatened those builders though.

I think so and more importantly the doctor thought so too.

1 Like