The Pretend Fitness Thread

all these lads who go mad into running or cycling etc in their 30’s and 40’s are running from something in their lives, something they are unable to confront

5 Likes

Like their aul lads who went out playing golf for 8 hours on a Saturday. Hiding from their loveless marriages and their families.

3 Likes

Great session done at 8.30am this morning. And Just back from an hour long walk with Brady… Tipping off to Limerick within the hour. Nothing better than getting up and attacking the world on Sunday morning — especially when you know useless cunts like @Horsebox and @StoneCold are stuck to the pillow hungover.

1 Like

Mate I’m up at half 5 every morning while you’re dreaming of how you might change the route of Brady’s walk.

Lads like myself and @Horsebox earn our right to be hungover on a Sunday morning

1 Like

I hope your bus crashes you Scouse cunt

I’ll be drink driving, mate.

2 Likes

Had the lovely feeling yesterday when a speed walker passed me out on the Blackrock line yesterday while I was out for a jog. The only good thing was it wasn’t that cunt Rob Heffernan doing the passing out. The chap in question must have been doing sub 5 min/km pace.

On the other hand he’s an Olympian. Being passed by a social speed walker is a greater insult in my book.

1 Like

Do you always run fast?

Lovely to be finishing the morning run in daylight for the last few days, the worst of the slog is over cc @Locke @caulifloweredneanderthal @anon26343222

And how could I forget @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

5 Likes

Fair play mate. I could barely run the length of myself these days

Did you come across many doing the walk of shame from rag week?

:open_mouth:

Too early for that talk.

1 Like

See that on your Strava times alright…

1 Like

A lot of weak-minded athletes use parenthood as an excuse for posting poor times.

1 Like

Bulking season is coming to an end… I presume most of you lads have preparations underway for cutting season?

2 Likes

@KinvarasPassion ordered the bale wrap this week.

2 Likes

I’m posting no times mate :joy:

1 Like

These are the mornings for it mate, out the door at half six and run through the sunrise, I’m looking forward to tomorrow already, you need to get started.

here, were you going running at half 6 when you had to change a shitty arse at half four in the morning?

1 Like