The Pretend Fitness Thread

I’m doing a bit but it’s about once a week. Hoping to get out this evening and hit a few hills. The mornings are a bit of a write off for me. I’m up by 7 but usually out the door by 8

2 Likes

Just back from a handy pace 7.5km jog in the Cooleys.

Strava kudos better be imminent @Locke you Kilkenny cunt after that swipe earlier

5 Likes

614 cals burned :wink:

Seems a little low. Didn’t have the HR monitor on so maybe that would have given a clearer read?

3 1/2 hours done today guys

1 Like

Some wank

I’m pretend ready

Did a 6am jog/run this morning. Back to drop off the smallie to crèche and dropped the MIL into town. Smashing it today :smiley: :muscle:t6:

2 Likes

1 Like

Have you given up biking for good?

You never used that as an excuse in fairness.

Thanks for ladybirding my self-deprecating little quip, mate.

5 Likes

It was for @Copper_pipe

Nope. Don’t know when I’ll go back though. Late April I’d say at the earliest

:roll_eyes:

You’re fucked now mate, reputations are easily earned and hard lost around here

Great HIIT circuit class earlier… Set me up for an hour long walk in the lashes of rain with Brady. I’ll get a bit of housework done there and have a bit of breakfast around 1.30pm.

Nothing better than attacking the weekend.

Any positive experiences with orthotics lads? I’ve had my gait analysed and been recommended orthotics. The price is a bit off putting, but my feet are that bad lately I’m nearly desperate

Dont bother your bollox … Amazingly enough, they will always tell you that you need orthotics … What do you need them for? Every day walking? Running?

If I’ve to walk for an extended period my feet are absolutely fucked. I’ve no arch in the foot allegedly

*running is grand as has never been an issue