The Public Transport Thread

Just the 96% of funding going towards taking 8 mins off of one journey.

And the train from Dublin to anywhere East of Cork is like something from the stoneage.

And preparing the line for high speed rail by removing level crossings

Did Irish Rail ever procure those new carriages for Intercity and Commuter lines that they have repackaged announcements for in 2013, 2016 & 2019?

They did back in 1962

who was the minister of transport at the time?

What a fanny

3 Likes

Getting the train to Wexford Sunday. Do I have to wear a mask all the way down?

No. Just over your face

15 Likes

I loled at that mate

What public transport? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Have you any source for that it seems like a shaggy dog story tbh

1 Like

Sure you would be quicker walking from Limerick to Galway than taking the train.

2 Likes

Nice cynical new way to make a few bob.

The public transport system to the airport is ridiculous alright but at the same time something needs to be done to reduce the number of cars driving there. When the third lane was added to the M50 its capacity was entirely taken up by growth in airport traffic.

The big issue is the delays in the metro, that should have been a priority at the time of the M50 upgrade. The gact its still being delayed is madness.

Also the other issue is the centralization of flights out of dublin as opposed to shannon and cork. Only once in the last 5 years i have flown out of either as they dont have the routes or a suitable time for flights forcimg me to gonto Dublin. This is causing the likes of myself to become traffic

Will this affect immigration officers ordering takeaways?

6 Likes

The immigration officer will take the shuttle bus to the red car park to collect the take away.

1 Like