The Racism thread

I don’t think he gets sarcasm. One of the main problem with cops in the US is that they’re hiring the wrong people.Theyve gone mad hiring ex military.Sure them lads are only mad for violence. I worked with plenty of them in NY.The smallest thing would set them off.

1 Like

No more than shooting dead a defensless man in the back is fine with the fruitcake right

So that’s a yes? Thanks for clarifying.

Is it punishable by death?

1 Like

He’s talking about lost tazer forms like a fucking halfwit.

Welcome back kev

If I was in any state in America and was mad enough to not only resist arrest but run off with their taser id be fairly sure id be shot on the spot.

You couldn’t give a legitimate answer just that idiotic dribble and some virtue signalling. A beaten docket

And that’s ok with you?

Did you read the other idiot convinced it was racist?

So you think resisting arrest should be punished with death too?

It’s America fuck with the law and you will regret it one way or another. Everyone knows how trigger happy they are.

Theres a bit of clarity here alright. Shooting defensless black men in the back, kneeling on their necks until they die all good with you

Making up lies now, enough said.

So you’re blaming the guy that got shot because the police like to shoot?

And away we go again. They couldn’t let him escape violent and armed with their tazer. They had to stop him. That’s the cold reality now the way they went about it is in question

Defending racist murder now too

What did he think the end result would be?

You’re sick

Not getting killed.