The Racism thread

The evidence is there, right in front of you. And you cant make the jump to condemn the police.

A man fell asleep while drunk in his car and is now dead. Shot while fleeing a botched arrest.

You seem to think that is fair and just, but you won’t say why.

Italy is one of , if the most, racist country on the planet.

They probably know. The likes of @anon7035031, @maroonandwhite and @anon26343222 know. It’s why they get so angry when called out on it.

So you are aware that polls are completely unreliable and use them.

You should check out counselling. You are a sad, bitter and angry little man.

Still at it screech?

Oh so no argument bar a whinge and insults. You’ve had an awful harmless life I’d say. What do you do when people argue in work, hide in the ladies?

Were they all Murdered by police officers while begging for mercy?

That may be a bit harsh but it is startling to see that over half of them think racism is ok, but I suppose it’s not that weird when you see that every black footballer in Italy gets racially abused from the stands

I think the lads liking posts where those side claims were made are much worse tbh. They know who they are. Closet racist.

2 Likes

You are clearly deeply unhappy. Your existence must be miserable to carry on the way you do.

Genuinely, go talk to someone.

Mother Theresa has joined the conversation.

So you can’t in any way disprove my argument you just want to name call,you literally have nothing to add bar insults,and you think that’s not a bit miserable. Why have you never given an opinion on here,what are you afraid of?

1 Like

Look at the Big House boyo here.

Who is holding him up as a Hero? I believe he is being held up as a victim of a callous murder, being held up as a father or son killed while pleading for mercy.

See, imo the fact that a Protest is being even accused of identifying a murder victim and placing his murder on a pedestal to try and create change is seen as “ those stupid fuckers doing that to a guy with a checkered past “.

2 Likes

You aren’t even worth engaging with, move along.

Another closet racist. Move along so.

5 Likes

I’ve heard it all now, you’re accusing @glasagusban of having no opinion on anything???
He’s expressed usually unpopular opinions here more often than any other poster since I’ve started posting anyway, it’s fierce easy to be a bystander as most people are on tricky topics but he doesn’t do that, that’s something you can’t accuse him of.

This ‘debate’ is pointless and circular, nobody knows what the police were thinking as regards race, but it is clear that they were not fit to do the job, and they shot a defenceless man to death for taking the taser gun in a country where far right lunatics are allowed to patrol the streets with semi automatic weapons??

I’m ending this now.

It’s incredibly repetitive.

We can start a new topic to discuss racist incidents and cop killings. But the same back and forth now on the exact same point is just making the topic impossible for anyone to read.

We can start again later. For now, take a breather.

11 Likes