The Racism thread

He’ll get a €300 fine and 6 months off of social media for been a bold pup .

He’ll get a caution

A booking.

Hopefully this will set an example to young flas of consequences of actions on social media and racism. Racism has no place in Ireland

He could get an apology off Ian if he was hacked . It sounded like he didn’t know who Ian Wright was when he put up his statement saying he was hacked .

He’ll be suspended until Jun 11, 3020 12:00 am.
Reason: Abuse

6 Likes

Fair play to Wrighty.

3 Likes

A typical Kerry hard chaw who will be giving the big licks about it then will be all “yerra” when brought to task over it.

I thought he was about 14/15 by the photos above but he’s an adult, what sort of simpleton must he be.

I’d say there’s a good chance he might have tried others in this fashion in the past.

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes is a big fan of this guy.

I could have been him in a previous life.

It is in parts, Valentina and Portmageee are great , I don’t booze but do a lot of swimming/ hiking throughout the year and the sea sports adventure centre on Valentina island is fantastic for smallies up to 16 officially
But my fella loves it each day and I can feck off doing my thing, also run into Mick O Connell at times a hero of mine and Kerry’s greatest footballers.
Fisherman’s in Portmageee does decent food , scenery is :+1:, people are normal and welcoming

1 Like

There’s idiots and racists everywhere, a fair few here in fact,
Kerry is no different to anywhere else, this guy is an asshole, he’s clearly 100% guilty as he’s made a mealy mouthed apology ‘I’m sorry, please take it down‘

And you’ve lads here making excuses for him, supposed football fans claiming that it’s unlikely a football supporter under 30 years old would know one of the best strikers in the premier league era. :confused:

8 Likes

If the kid was from cork you wouldn’t open your mouth about the case. Wright was retired by 2000 so I’m sorry but the vast majority of people under the age of 30 wouldn’t have a notion who Ian Wright is.

More lies

Clearly the chap is an idiot but he wouldn’t be the first young person in the world to do /say something extemely stupid. As someone who works with kids what do you think a suitable punishment for him would be?

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&ved=2ahUKEwjOs6CBha7pAhV9ShUIHSnmAfIQFjAOegQIBhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fourfourtwo.com%2Ffeatures%2Fgreatest-best-premier-league-players-top-ever-liverpool-man-utd-arsenal-chelsea-tottenham-spurs-city-footballers-soccer-thierry-henry-cristiano-ronaldo&usg=AOvVaw14wKLV8g8TZf1r_gd8ffBA

Ian Wright surprisingly enough Made it to number 72 on the best premier league players of all time. I can’t imagine this fella is more than 20 years old. So at best he remembers players from 2008 onwards. There isn’t a hope he knows who Ian Wright is and even more so there’s zero motive to racially abuse Ian Wright at the moment. I’d be very surprised if he’s guilty.

As a teacher tracksuit should know better.

1 Like

Is it because Ian Wright is black that you dont know him?

1 Like

He’s suffering enough I’ve no doubt, he’ll learn a lot from this, I don’t think there’s any need to punish him further than the embarrassment he’s caused himself and his family,

1 Like