The Racism thread

Which one

1 Like

Absolutely, a black man in a cotton field is the epitome of quality manual labour, a tinker putting down tarmac… not so much.

2 Likes

4737 Carlin Sir

what a mad bastard he was
the opening scene…

I absolutely hate that film. It has no redeeming features.

1 Like

it is a horrible film allright, the BBC showed it originally - its based on a novel i think

1 Like

I’m the daddy now

Radio Raheem.

1 Like

are you damaging government property you B—k bastard

1 Like

Got suspended from the gaa club for alleging the ball went over the black spot

It’s all kicking off in Atlanta

@TheUlteriorMotive, a man was killed in tragic, unjust and very public circumstances, and in a way that caused a lot of grief to many many people. And you decide to post a picture taking the piss out of it. You’re a piece of shit.

@rocko, if Sidney posted that picture how long of a ban would he get? Is it grand to post shit like that on this site now?

1 Like

I agree Glas, but it is up to people to flag a post, which has not happened here.

I flagged it a good few hours ago. Still there.

1 Like

Fair enough, I just flagged it there aswell.

His posting has become increasingly unstable recently, even for him. He lashed out last night because it was correctly pointed out to him The 4 of us were just a one hit wonder. A combination of lockdown fatigue, sunstroke and a Cosmo overdose has him Ewan-ized, he will do well to recover from this

He is a piece of shit. He can fuck off out of here now. I pity his family.

It was a joke. You can be outraged or you might find it funny, that’s the nature of jokes… If we all start screaming at people because we don’t like their sense of humour where will we be? Fat jokes , sister jokes, Tipp jokes, a horse walks into a bar joke…

4 Likes

Fucking hell and you knew exactly who would react like clockwork, painful.

1 Like

It’s the selective outrage that is nauseating. I can guarantee you (because it happened) if a cop was shot dead today in the US, you would have lads like @Turenne applauding it and not a word of protest from the usual suspects.

That post doesn’t make sense you stupid fucker.