The Racism thread

I’m referring to Carrigaline

That’s bloody more of it ,more hassle starting local,knew it, reaction will start more crap

what are you trying tosay here @Corksfinedtboy

Google the RBL Ballincollig, maybe Gardai are also fools?
Real Black Lads are posting similar shite for years, and are 100 PC black and racist, and that little prick who stabbed the kid last night belongs to the same clowns, also involved in a separate a stabbing in Carrigaline last year ( 220 bus again ferrying cunts both ways)
Had their own FB account for yonks

@Corksfinedtboy’s self claimed civil rights credentials are being blown to smithereens here unfortunately.

Can you imagine him in Derry in the 70s pointing out the lads who were throwing stones at the RUC and saying there’s two sides to the whole civil rights issue.

What happened in carrigaline?

False equivalence, whataboutery, and several other logical fallacies all rolled into one.

It’s gas all the same to watch the RA and the pretend RA arguing over the high moral ground.

It’s both, irrespective of what it is if you come prepared with a :hocho: it has to be a custodial sentence, be u pink orange green black white from mars

Only one side fighting for civil rights in Derry in the 7Os bud ( you obviously never made it up that far)fuck me you need to look at a few books, ref stone throwing I never, also no looting, know you’re a Celtic supporter ,but thought your Irish history would be more on cue

I think you’ve missed the point entirely unfortunately.
You carry on with the scaremongering anyway. It’s exposing your prejudices which is never any harm.

I’m not into scaremongering,but genuinely worried when my kid walks about here,only prejudiced against scum be they big small, :tangerine: green or black or white,I’m honestl , not always right but straight down the middle, leaning towards the left

Didn’t we have the knee on the neck for 800 years courtesy of the British…
This black lives matters is primarily an American problem. While there’s racism all over the world why are we importing American social issues which are not in Ireland. These marches are also bullshit. Some one on Brendan O Connor this morning justifying them. Open up the country so if that’s the case. Plus anyone who calls out the looting etc is seen as some kind of Uncle Tom.
It was Greta a few months ago, it’s BLM now. It’ll be something else next month.

1 Like

I mean Jesus Christ. Do people honestly think that racism is primarily an American problem?

5 Likes

Wait until the greens get into power. They’ll introduce a limit as to how many times you’re allowed fart in a day

Black Lives Matter is a group specifically protesting cops killing black people in the US, they don’t care about any other lives, blacks included. How many people of color have been killed by cops in Ireland in the past decade, or ever for that matter?

No but how come it’s suddenly an Irish problem? Marching during lockdown etc.

It’s a global problem. It’s in the news because of the very high profile killing. It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

So they have their march in Ireland. What then?

I’d nearly argue that it’s in the news because of the manner in which he was killed more than anything. But I’m just splitting hairs now.