The Racism thread

Oooofffftttt

Carrigaline will do sure

Who would have thought that @maroonandwhite would pick the side of racism and hate

1 Like

Most certainly. The Irish are one of the most racist people on the planet

You want them to comment on everything that suits you?

You don’t need to tell me why or when they were founded. I’m well aware of the history of Black Lives Matter. I’m sorry you didn’t know they have other objectives alongside their primary goal to end state killings of black people. You know now. You’ve learned something. You should see that as a positive, not a weakness.

The idea that people might bind together under a broad slogan to highlight many issues of racism in America and elsewhere seems difficult for you to get your head around but it’s not complicated. The people who tore down the statue in Bristol today didn’t do that because they thought he was a cop. They did it because Colston was a slave trader.

It’s nice and simple for you to pretend this is a single issue group and a single event that everyone is protesting about. It’s not true though.

6 Likes

Are we to believe that you were aware of this monument and it’s background?
Are we to believe you know the background to all monuments in ireland

Keep licking away there

I had a bit of free time. It’s important to make the cranks feel engaged.

2 Likes

What are you shitting on about?

1. Explain what happened at Carrigaline.

2. That banner is fucking idiotic. No-one in Ireland, apart from the British invaders, have suggested that Irish people’s lives in Ireland dont matter. BLM has the racists rattled to fuck, it’s ruined their lives basically. That banner should just say #i’maretard

You are a dolt

A lad got stabbed for having a gob on him…but because there were people of colour involved in doing the stabbing @maroonandwhite says it’s ok for the police in America to kill black people.

1 Like

What did he say,what did the stabbers say?

Oh lord you’re attempting to be funny again. The self styled intellectual believing what twitter tells him to.

So in summary you’ve no answer for his points on Michael brown and trayvon martin, got it

What the fuck?

A dolt far more educated on the subject matter presented than yourself, if you have nothing creditable to add which as per usual is highly unlikely then I suggest you go back to scrubbing the stains of tinned spaghetti off your Shams jersey.

2 Likes

He has no answer on anything, other than BLM.

oooft

1 Like

These woke morons are a sight to behold

1 Like