The Racism thread

That’s politics. You said the cops were racist,where are you getting that from?

The fact they shot a defensless black man dead, did you not watch the video or something?

But they shoot white and latinos dead daily. Are those killings racist too?

1 Like

Shot in the back too, Jesus fucking Christ

Don’t worry @anon7035031 will be here soon

I knew your extremely brain-dead claim this was in any way racist would have you scurrying

Is it the fact they shot a black man dead or a man dead that upsets you ?

Outrageous that they did that, but you’re 100% sure they wouldn’t do that to a white lad in the exact same circumstances? Like fuck you are.

White cops shooting a defenseless black man in the back is upsetting to me, especially in the wake of other recent, not to mention recurring events, theres been a bit about this phenomonom on the news in case you missed it. How could you not be upset?

He had a cops taser at one stage .

Outrageous. But…
I see

At one stage? He ran off with it. After a valid arrest was attempted. They had to stop him, imagine if he hurt some innocent person with that tazer? Now did they have to shoot him remains to be seen. Why didn’t they use the tazer first.

‘But’ is right wing I guess.

Nobody sheds a tear for Daniel Shaver. A victim of heinous police brutality in Arizona a few years ago. 2 young daughters. He pleaded like George Floyd too and the cop was later acquitted.

1 Like

They must have thought he was black.

Ask the police chief maybe? The one who resigned already for the vile racist murder you are defending btw

What evidence do you have that race had any part to play? You’ve been asked a few times

Murder more so

Tony had a black grandfather, there was riots about his murder too

Watch the video