The Racism thread

And just why would there be tension and protests seen as you mentioned it?

But it explains why they might not have considered just running after him to be the best course of action. They couldn’t let him escape with that tazer. That point seems lost on most here.

Listen, incidents like this is what some of these guys want to keep fueling the flames. They will knock another couple of weeks out of this one.

Did you post here under a different user name at any time?

No but if he was arresting you,you fought him off and grabbed a tazer off him, it’s not the same as just looking longingly I’m afraid

In case he charged his phone with it? Fuck me.

It’s a country where gun ownership is legal. A fella with a taser is about as lethal as a gummy dog

1 Like

The current environment

Cold blooded murder you mean? On top of the George Floyd murder, yes I think this one will run alright, you’re quite the insightful poster sometimes, bully for you

Of far right violence, we are closing in on agreement here

What?

Do you think the cops were incompetent?

No of protests and riots. 12 people have been killed in them the last two weeks. One by cops. 11 by protestors. Natural they would try diffuse that

No man , trust me I dont love this place that much , I’m actually on the verge of leaving here . It’s very far left on here . Lads jumping all over spelling mistakes and then spout some Bernie sanders shit in my ear every 2 min . The answer is no anyway .

We’ll don’t let us keep you.Goodbye.

1 Like

Baby please don’t go. @maroonandwhite needs all the help he can get

Il leave in my own time , I wont be pushed out by a smelly cunt like yourself.

When you’re far right you’ll bump into many more far left and vice versa.

Incompetent in that they should have been strong enough to restrain him, and if they weren’t as it’s not a wrestling contest they should have assessed that and used what was needed to control him,ie a tazer.

Secondly incompetent as they shouldn’t have let their weapon be taken off them. That’s a massive no no for the simple reason it endangers their lives and of innocent bystanders. They’ll probably be lucky not to get fired over that alone.

What they should have done to stop escape, yeah there might have been better options available,or might not have been. That’ll come out in the wash, the fact their earlier incompetence led to a death will lose them their jobs. Badly handled.

Just speak the truth,it’s needed now more than ever

I’ve answered all your questions and you still won’t let me know how you know it was racist?