The Racism thread

Do you think they were embarrassed?

Why couldn’t they let him escape? If he’s fleeing (your words effectively) then the police are not at risk.

Anyway, you can buy a taser in most states in the US - and sure the police use them cause they’re “non-lethal” so by their own definition it’s not life-threatening in any event.

Certainly not to the point of justifying summary execution.

3 Likes

You’ve answered fuckall, even @anon26343222 is being more coherent than you tonight :rofl:

@anon7035031 sos from @maroonandwhite, he’s not handling the spotlight very well alas

Because he was in their custody,was violent, clearly,and now had a weapon even if it was non lethal. They have a responsibility to protect others (and themselves) that is higher than the law. How could they have let a violent armed (yes I know a tazer is non lethal but still a weapon) person go? If he had just done a runner then for sure they should have let him off

It was split second,but perhaps. They are human

I’m beginning to think it’s a Galway thing.

3 Likes

What would the Mounties have done?

God after your pure lies last night you’ve doubled down again tonight. Fascinating.

Got their man

I know plenty of Galway people and they’re absolutely nothing like this bollix or @anon7035031

4 Likes

Shot him I’d say. They shoot a fair few. But they are usually fairly physically strong so wouldn’t have been in that situation.

“Higher than the law”?

Is that God?

Was God telling them to shoot the “non-lethal” (your words) man?

Do you think they reacted with reasonable force?

No they have a duty to protect people that’s kinda common knowledge

What would Harry Bosch have done

I have no idea

You’re a coward .

You’re hero would definitely not have shot anyone in the back

In shooting? I’m not sure we’ll have to get full facts.

Far too little force in effecting the arrest.