The Racism thread

A duty beyond the law? As you suggested.

So it’s fair to say you would agree this is an extra-judicial killing?

1 Like

So you agree they were incompetent and embarrassed, we’ve established a motive, but you’re unwilling to make the jump that they killed him unjustly, whys that? Why can’t you make that small step. It’s there, right in front of you

I’ll give you a hint. It’s the same reason the cop shot him

1 Like

No I didn’t suggest it’s beyond the law but keep putting words in my mouth.

Not extra judicial if it’s shown there was a reasonable risk to others, and if they were deemed to be acting legally. Time will tell.

Do you think prisoners escaping custody should ever be shot?

Its impossible to know someone’s state of mind. I said that it might be a human reaction but I don’t know.

I agree the early arrest was incompetent.

But they could be embarrassed, incompetent, but that doesn’t automatically render anything else unjust,at all

Why were they so afraid of one man armed with a taser? They were many armed with guns. Think hard

Nobody but one idiot just knows it was racist.

“Higher than the law” were your words not mine.

He was running away you stupid cunt,how would they fear for their life from a taster gun

Two it seems but more will row in.

You’re getting closer. They were embarrassed, angry and afraid. Why were they afraid of one man with a non lethal weapon who was running away?

Well I misspoke, separate from just enforcing the law I meant.

Nice avoid on my question too.

Most of us are disgusted by Grealish buddy

Because of what he might do? Obviously?

Hrs a fuckin embarrassment.

1 Like

Lol, I’m not the one defending shooting a man dead in the back

Because if he stunned one of them and took a gun the chances of a shootout would be 100% why did he not cooperate, why steal a taser . Normal people dont do this . He was trying to escape and prepared to do anything he could ,

To who? He was running away with a short range non lethal weapon. Why were they embarrassed and afraid?

Wait, you’re not calling him a black man any more

2 Likes

You forgot to remind us again that he was black just an FYI

2 Likes

Snap