The Racism thread

We shouldn’t have to differentiate. Speaks volumes you both picked up on that

I don’t know if they were embarrassed. As I said I’m not a mind reader. If you keep repeating that I’ll have to leave you off.

He had easily and violently fought them off and taken one of their weapons. That’s why they were afraid

Ya think??

But you can quite clearly read the mind of the victim. Why’s that?

But yet the last how many posts have stated it? And from which side? One group sees a man has been shot, the other sees a black man and therein is the overall problem.

God help us.

His first 40 posts on this were telling us that it was a racist killing of a black man. As he couldn’t prove it was in anyway racist when we asked, he’s now rowed back and removed the black adjective. If you cant see that…

1 Like

What? Where did I say I could read his mind?

You seem to predict he would be violent again. Why?

I didn’t I guessed they might have thought that based on what had just happened,not a wild guess. Ah here you thought this was similar to you looking longingly at a gun.

He was indeed black, your point being he deserved it then?

His skin colour doesn’t matter one iota to me but it clearly does to you.

Are lads suggesting here that when police go to arrest someone it’s the bell ringing on a wrestling bout,and if the suspect can fight them off and take a weapon then fair play to him,he deserves to go free?

So a guy, who was running away with a short ranged, non lethal weapon was a danger to them? So dangerous they had to shoot him, in the back.

Why do you think they thought this guy was so dangerous?

Like the gulag in COD.

Read back the posts. I’m just repeating myself now with you.

Have we worked out who the racists are yet lads?

Have you watched the news lately? His skin color clearly means a lot to you

To me? Or you?

You wont answer that question though. Why do you think the cops thought he was so dangerous? A guy running away with a non lethal, short range weapon?

You seem to be suggesting it’s a death sentence