The Racism thread

Because he had just violently assaulted them, freed himself by overpowering them (watch the video) and forcibly taken a tazer from them.

No shoot em dead in the back instead

You seem to suggest it’s a get out of jail free card

But he was running away. Why did they think he was still a danger, so much so they had to kill him?

Read back my posts. I’ve gone through it a few times

I don’t. I just don’t think its justifiable reason to murder someone. Big difference

You haven’t. Who was he a danger to?

What would they have been justified in doing?

Not killing him

1 Like

No no I want an answer I’ve given you loads. Don’t run away like the pretend IRA fool. I want an answer on what they should have done,not what they should’nt have done

Christ

I think there are extremely rare circumstances where prisoners escaping should be shot, mostly where the direct lives of the officers were threatened

Option 1. Chase him and taser him.
Option 2. Call for back up.
Option 3. Shout freeze.
Option 85000000000. Shoot a man who’s running away in the back.

Why did the last option go to the top of the list? What were they afraid of? He was no longer a threat to the police

Option 4. Simon says?

The states is a different place.

They will for sure get fired and could well get charged. But it was a split second decision after a violent encounter. They should have controlled the arrest, they fucked that up (a side effect of not wanting to be seen to be using too much force?) , they should have drawn guns, and warned they were drawn before shooting. Hopefully there’s another camera angle to clarify what happened.

Police chief resigning might be a clue for you

Why are you hoping there is another camera angle? Why do you want the murdering scum to be exonerated?

Chase him? He had just overpowered them,when they caught up,what would happen?

Taser him. He could have tasered them then they might have been fucked entirely.

people shout freeze in movies. And if he didn’t freeze??

Back up yes for sure they will have to explain why they thought he was an immediate danger. I’m not a kind reader,neither are you,so let’s wait see what comes out.

What if the first one worked? We’ll never know because they shot him in the back. Instantly

Why are you jumping through hoops trying to justify the unjustifiable?

That doesn’t prove anything I’m afraid. Not sure why you keep repeating it.