The Racism thread

Stop the presses,we have new evidence as to motive

You’ve only given what ifs to justify it.

The concrete evidence is that they shot a man in the back.

You keep saying what if. Why?

He wasn’t shot in the back though, he turned and aimed the taser at the pursuing cops then one of them fired.

Leave him alone he spent a winter in Thunder Bay arguing with @Sid_Waddell.He knows everything

Well that’s massive

This is actually terrible debating by me.

Have you evidence of this?

It’s clearly not rational either

@maroonandwhite is the kind of freestater who thinks the British army were dead right to shoot people dead in Derry.

Its on the video. He was running away and fired the taser over his shoulder.

Remember a taser is a one shot weapon and they guy was langersed drunk.

Why not? If it was the case that he had aimed and shot the tazer at a cop that changes everything. And I said from the start that we just didn’t have the full details and asked for another camera angle. I wanted to put off a decisive verdict til then. We don’t have full facts. But the rest are happy to convict without and you think I’m not rational?

Wrong he turned because he was being shot at, then turned back with a taser that the cops had lent to him for some reason, turned around again and kept running for his life. Thats when they murdered him. Running, facing the other way, in the back. Another needless death courtesy of the Po-lice. He just happened to be black too, in case you missed that part

Eh watch the video from the other angle mate, you are making a show of yourself now.

I’ll defer to your expertise on that particular matter. Won’t defer to you excusing cold blooded murder though

“During the course of that confrontation, Mr. Brooks was able to secure from one of the Atlanta officers, his Taser," Reynolds said.

The incident was captured on video and shows Brooks appearing to run from the officers with the Taser in his hand, Reynolds said.

After running a short distance, Brooks “turns around and it appears to the eye that he points the Taser at the Atlanta officer,” the director said.

"At that point, the Atlanta officer reaches down and retrieves his weapon from his holster, discharges it, strikes Mr. Brooks there on the parking lot, and he goes down.”

Reynolds said a witness was able to corroborate the information.

The lads will be disgusted now that they can’t keep saying he was shot in the back running away.

Mad innit. Atlanta’s own police chief resigned over this latest brutal murder but you have a couple of tough guy Micks from the West of Ireland trying to defend it here on the INTERNET. Law and order indeed

The lads are men of fairly weak character I’m afraid so I’m not expecting any to be man enough and admit they were wrong. I said wait for the facts til assigning guilt, the lads didn’t care about evidence. The cop was guilty cos of,am, racism,and stuff.

Is jumping to conclusions rational @Blake?

A taser is a one shot weapon. What are the chances of a fella you’ve arrested on a DUI shooting accurately on the run?

If hes discharged and the cop has shot him after he has discharged. Then the cop has shot an unarmed man who is running away.

Why are you hell bent on defending the cops?