The Racism thread

@maroonandwhite

You don’t realise how moronic ‘the cops convicted without trial’ is I’m done now with you on this thread

Sure you just told me I did.

You claim not to have formed an opinion but are very one sided.

I have an opinion. The cops are murdering racist bastards.

Tell us yours

Sounds pretty biased I have to say.

My opinion is innocent until proven guilty. It’s certainly not yours.

Wahooo.

1 Like

Do you not see a flaw in your logic? Innocent until proven guilty is a legal term, relevant to criminals.

You are going out of your way to apply it to police who shot a drunk guy and will never see a court of law. Why? Why are you defending the police so hard?

If you’ve got no body of evidence to make a decision, I your words. Why are you defending the cops as a starting point?

1 Like

Well if there was one poster who would never be man enough to admit he was wrong, it’d be you. An illumination for the board I think.

Go to bed mate. I’ll reply tomorrow

I’m in bed

Because they are innocent until proven guilty

Now go to sleep

So was the chap they shot in the back but he’s dead

Yes of course, but sometimes,and a lot in America,they shoot people. Some are justified (most actually) some not. When this investigation finishes we’ll have a better idea where this fits.

And as I said before,he should not be dead,if they had arrested him properly he wouldnt be. But that doesn’t automatically make the shooting unlawful.

The Mayor of Atlanta disagrees

Mayor criticizes officer

At a news conference Saturday, Bottoms criticized the officer who shot Brooks, saying, “There is a clear distinction between what you can do and what you should do.”

“I do not believe this was a justified use of deadly force,” Bottoms said

A guy gets done on a DUI asleep in a Wendy’s and ends up dead at the hands of the police and you think that’s lawful?

What was the victims story , what crime did he commit for the call out ?

download

1 Like

He was running away. That was murder in my opinion.

Hundreds of people have died from a taser , only an idiot would claim it’s not a deadly weapon .

I’d say you’ll embarrass yourself into leaving with your next meltdown.

Dont get your panties in a twist .