The Racism thread

Would it be unusual to play hurling? I’ve mac absolutely seething by the looks of it.

My young lad is 4 and knows who Ian Wright is.

1 Like

I think we are seeing a lot of lads realise nobody knows who Ian Wright is unless you’ve no social life and Are sitting in on Saturday nights.

My nephew is 13 and knows who Ian Wright is.

My wife hasn’t a clue who Ian Wright is

The Barney curleys on the wind up again. Zzzzzzzzz

It’s baffling to think that an adult football fan would not know about Ian Wright

Can you imagine if you were on an imaginary hurling team and were sitting in a bar after a game talking about football when it became apparent that somebody in the conversation didn’t know Ian Wright :joy:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

It’s a very poor attempt at a wind up, anyone who has ever watched bbc, itv or any football knows who Ian Wright is ffs.

I really don’t think many people under 30 know Ian Wright. Like he won only 33 England caps. Unless you remember him playing which very people under the age of 30 would. There is no real reason to know him.

There is next to no football on those channels anymore. In fact do they even have live football anymore ? I’m pretty sure the fa cup is on bt now too.

1 Like

You’ve lads here raving about Kerry as if it is heaven on earth

1 Like

Mate come on, the world cup, match of the day, he’s one of the mostly widely known ex pros in the game. Move on.

His last season of note was 98/99. 21 years ago. So unless you remember really old footballers aged 9 then no you definitely wouldn’t know him if you are under the age of 30. If somebody mentions him I immediately think of Shaun.

Any World Cup games that are on itv are on rte or whatever they call tv 3 now. No Irish kids watch the World Cup on itv surely?

The teenager in question has presented himself to the garda station and a file is being prepared by DPP. His life took a dramatic twist from when he woke up this morning to now. Only himself to blame and deserves everything he gets.

If real, it’s a really bizarre outburst

1 Like

I’d wait because throwing the kid under the bus. It seems really odd to me.

You don’t know any ex pros unless they’re on RTE? I’m mugging myself off even engaging with you on this