The @Sidney is not a racist thread. NOT a racist

Well it’s all of our’s stadium now seeing as ye can’t afford it

:grinning::grinning:

V good,:hugs:untrue though, might let ye play on it in the summer, might get lost though

I see the forum’s resident Goebbels - the rugby ratings guy - is still refusing to admit his anti-semitism problem.

Now he’s gone crawling to the forum’s equivalent of Tadhg in The Field to try and bail him out.

It’s hilarious, unlike swastikas daubed on a wall, which Tim thinks are hilarious but definitely aren’t.

None of that has anything to do with your flagrantly racist comments above.

You’re deflecting.

Tut tut, more racism from the NOGRA Nazi clique.

1 Like

Like it, but I’m seasonal,

It’s grand to like the GAA, pal.

The problem arises when the Gahliban insist that not conforming to a certain cultural idea means one can’t be Irish.

This introduces the concept that there are certain “intrinsic characteristics” or “intrinsic cultural conformism” in being Irish, or being from any other country, for that matter, and that without conforming to these intrinsic factors, one cannot be Irish.

If one insists that one must prefer GAA to association football in order to be classed as Irish, then by the same logic, one could say that a person must be Roman Catholic to be Irish, or be white to be Irish.

That means that according to the likes of @maroonandwhite and the other NOGRA Nazis, it’s just fine to say that people of a certain religion or skin colour cannot be Irish, even if they’ve been born and brought up in Ireland.

That’s the exact same logic that the Nazis used to vilify and exterminate the Jews.

@maroonandwhite of course doesn’t think that Paul McGrath or Paul Osam or Curtis Fleming are truly Irish, which is sort of a completely repugnant opinion.

1 Like

I suppose you prefer a game played across the world by players of every colour and creed. More opportunities for you to make vile racist unfunny jokes.

1 Like

They weren’t racist according to @anon7035031.

You better take it up with him.

He was an unbelievable racist whem he thought it was funny. Now hes firmly anti racist as the wind is blowing that way. I think he just wants someone to talk to.

1 Like

They’re your posts

Virtue signalling is the new racism

I’ve just pointed out in stark terms how you are unbelievable racist.

Will you reply to the charge?

Do you agree with @anon7035031’s definition of racism and do you agree that you are part of a “clique” which is perfectly fine with flagrant racism, as displayed by @anon7035031 and yourself?

Virtue signalling after overt racism. Bewildering

Racism is apparently the new virtue signalling. There are loads of posters here who think racism is a virtue.

By signalling racism, they’re signalling “virtue”.

You’re “virtue signalling” racism mate.

Desperately pointing the finger at all and sundry in a bid to divert attention from his own deeply unsavoury beliefs.
He should have just apologised.

It isn’t my fault if you’re not able to read.

Do you agree with @anon7035031’s definition of racism, by the way?

Tut tut