The Road To Cheltenham 2023

If you canā€™t see the correlation between Leopardstown form and the festival god help you.

Of course there is a correlation its a big meeting run before the festival.

What youā€™re suggesting there is a statistical advantage or betting advantage to be gained by prioritising that over horses that havenā€™t run in leopardstown.

There isnt

Based on a quick look there youā€™d turn more if you backed mullins horses that hadnā€™t run at the festival as there is fewer of them and the fancied ones won

Il Etait Temps Is a good example of horse whoā€™s overpriced for the novice hurdles. Good form in a number of good races tying in with Vauban and facile vega.

Whether itā€™s a handicap or Ballymore heā€™ll be overpriced come festival time imo.

He only has a supreme novice entry doesnā€™t he?

Entries for him arenā€™t out. Some bizarre potential entries often pop up nowadays.

Iā€™m tempted to unblock @BruidheanChaorthainn to see this full exchange.

It seems to be a belter and Iā€™m only getting 50% of the content.

Itā€™s very needy you need to desperately remind everyone youā€™ve ā€œblockedā€ me.

Maybe the poster last month who was pming you about
My posts will fill you in later?

He wonā€™t be able to see that mate

2 Likes

He liked one of my posts over Christmas I think so Iā€™ve my doubts whether Iā€™m blocked

@thedancingbaby is famously disciplined, in his gambling and living. He could block you with just his mind if he wanted.

Heā€™s lost the absolute rag with me a couple of times on here so Iā€™ve my doubts.

Unsure of the context, Iā€™ll just say thanks mate.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been slightly forgotten about but American mikes form has actually worked out well enough if he wasnā€™t right lto. Cromwells horse from his maiden is running well.

Entered up in Leopardstown. Looks a wide open Albert Bartlett.

I donā€™t know - was he trained to the max by Elliot early doors?

Iā€™d be very hesitant to back him after his last run. Looked half gone at the game. Real shame he hasnā€™t torn the crap out of his races so far, Iā€™d have had as much if not bigger hopes for him over an obstacle as Facile Vega.

Lā€™Homme Presse OUT of the festival

1 Like

Ronald Pump for the Pertemps. Am I stupid to even consider this? Acted well on his only run on the track behind Lisnagor Oscar in the Stayers

What price is it? Are the weights in yet?

Did he not run in the Stayers the year after? Or maybe Iā€™m out of it

Edit: no he didnt, i am out of it. Proceed @Mac

There were a good few Irish entries for that Warwick qualifier but most seem to have been pulled. Small field now - will make taking a pull a challenge
The Moran horse has a grand handy weight