The Road To Cheltenham 2023

But you’ll end up shirtless again and I’ll end up printing it again.

Zanahiyr is another prime of example of horse who was running well for Gordon at Leopardstown and placed at a big price at the festival.

While teahupoo won an egg and spoon race in gowran and isn’t even mapped at the festival.

I hope you clean up pal but opposing mullins trained horses at cheltenham isn’t the golden ticket

I never ever said it was.

Which of the four horses you mentioned are you taking on?

If journey with me didn’t fall in the Ballymore 5 of 6 placed horses in the Ballymore and Albert bartell would have ran in Leopardstown the previous year. The nice guy only running in a bumper tbf.

Jesus @estebandaface is off the bridal here lads and making all.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Fuck sake…

Day 3 isn’t looking any better for this piece of analysis.

Allaho who didn’t run at leop beat janidil who ran in dec and feb doing handstands

But jandil was 12/1 and conflated would have been second at 6/1.

Both ran at Leop and both profitable bets but for a fall.

You’ll eventually get there.

Maybe by tomorrow.

So allaho should have been a bigger price because he didn’t run at leopardstown

You’re a chancer

I never ever said.

You are literally making things up.

Mullins horses who’ve missed the leopardstown meetings should be bigger prices or taken on.

You said it.

There in black and white

Gordon’s horses……

3 of those 4 aren’t trained by Willie Mullins.

One Barry Connell horse actually.

Gordon’s horse run at Leopardstown seem to be good value in Cheltenham. Zan, conflated and three stripe life backed up at the festival. Both pied piper and fil dor placed as well.

Exactly. The information you presented was that leopardstown provided 80 or 90 percent of his cheltenham results. What significance has that to other trainers at all.

Its pure and utter rubbish

Are you taking on champ kiely ?

Of course it’s significant because often the horses that are Second and third in Leopardstown are big prices at the festival and run very well.

Horses who don’t run at the leopardstown meetings also run well. There is zero correlation only the fact its a big irish meeting before cheltenham.

Are you taking on champ kiely?