The Road to Pasadena (and various other places) Concluding in January 2014

Absolutely fucking mental.

Bama send a freshman on who has only previously attempted 2 career kicks, to kick a 57 yard FG with 1 second left. It drops short and Chris Davis returns it from his own end zone down the sideline to return it for the game winning TD for Auburn with no time left.

'Bams’s BCS dreams in tatters, Auburn advance to the SEC title game to play either Missouri or South Carolina. Ohio State will play in the championship game if they beat Michigan State in the Big 10 championship game.

I have never seen anything like that in my fucking life

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 867944, member: 1074”]Absolutely fucking mental.

Bama send a freshman on who has only previously attempted 2 career kicks, to kick a 57 yard FG with 1 second left. It drops short and Chris Davis returns it from his own end zone down the sideline to return it for the game winning TD for Auburn with no time left.

'Bams’s BCS dreams in tatters, Auburn advance to the SEC title game to play either Missouri or South Carolina. Ohio State will play in the championship game if they beat Michigan State in the Big 10 championship game.[/quote]

And all after 1-second was put back on the clock to allow the final FG attempt to be made with the Auburn fans screaming for overtime.

#fifthquarter

McCarron shirked responsibility

Auburn’s gonna win the football game! Auburn’s gonna win the football game!

WAR EAGLE BITCHES

‘Might be worth another look’

Great commentating

I’ve rewound that final play, I’ve never seen so many viral gifs in one instance in my life, mentalars in the stands on both sides, coaches of both sides, the gay run of the Auburn no 10 to the end zone celebrations, and the Bama coach being taken out by his own player as he chased Chris Davis.

Poor Katherine…

That’s one of the all time great endings to a sports game. I thought the Ohio State game had drama! Fucking incredible carry on. The commentary on TV and radio was superb, what a sport college football is:clap:

http://instagram.com/p/hW-wo3EMW0/

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 867951, member: 180”]I’ve rewound that final play, I’ve never seen so many viral gifs in one instance in my life, mentalars in the stands on both sides, coaches of both sides, the gay run of the Auburn no 10 to the end zone celebrations, and the Bama coach being taken out by his own player as he chased Chris Davis.

Poor Katherine…[/quote]

One little skinny guy also put a very big Bama lineman on his ass with a great block.

This is how Auburn won their last game against Georgia two weeks ago :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkpDz8YyVD8

What a fucking ending that was. Couldn’t make it to the stadium last night but my God it was something special at College and Magnolia beforehand and afterwards.

The Iron Bowl is serious business:eek:

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268750/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=qiBju9sa

thats mental alright. Some guy was killed in the car park in Kansas too after the Denver game, seems like he was robbing some lads car and wound up dead.

That Bama Auburn game was unreal though. Fully justifying the hype to it. FSU now ranked number 1 and Ohio State number 2. So its highly unlikely at least that Alabama will be back for the BCS bowl game in any case, and Auburn need michigan to turn Ohio over. But they could change the rankings as Aurburn play Mizzou, who are 5th. so if they both win, Auburn might still jump over the Buckeyes.

Yer lad Kelvin Benjamin for the Seminoles is some freak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIzcViQu1o

Jameis Winston will find out tomorrow if he is going to face charges on his sex attack case. If he is charged he will be automatically suspended and out of FSU’s bowl game and the ACC final.

Meanwhile, Oregon QB Marcus Mariota has said he will be returning to school next year. Right choice IMO, but it may have a knock on effect for other under-classmen QBs thinking of declaring such as Brett Hundley and Blake Bortles.

Famous Jameis will not be charged, it was announced last night. This was the last major obstacle in the way of the Noles winning the final BCS Championship, so it’d be a big surprise if they don’t win it. Interesting to note that Mel Kiper is on the record saying that if Winston was elligible and declared for the 2014 Draft, we would be the No.1 pick by a country mile. That’s pretty incredible considering the fact that he’s still a redshirt freshman and was considered an enigma entering the season. With another year or two of college under his belt, he’ll be the best QB prospect to come out since Luck, or even Peyton.

Northern Illinois plays in the MAC championship game tonight against the lowly Bowling Green, with a win solidifying their automatic BCS bid and making them the last BCS busters. No doubt they will be badly exposed in whatever bowl is unlucky enough to have to take them. I love the underdog as much as the next guy, and it was fantastic when teams like Boise State and TCU busted in and beat the big wigs, but the reality is that outside of Jordan Lynch, NIU simply doesn’t have the talent to belong in the BCS games.

Bowling Green throttled NIU last night to end their BCS hopes and ensure that no excessively undeserving teams soil what should be a rip-roaring major bowl schedule.

I’m gonna put my balls on the line here and boldly predict that BOTH Mizzou and Michigan State will overturn their favoured foes this weekend, dumping Ohio State and Auburn out of the national title picture. I think Mizzou have a more balanced team that Auburn, who are one week removed from a titanic tussle with the evil empire. Michigan State has one of the best D’s in the nation and have enough running strength to expose the very mediocre Buckeyes D. Florida State will walk all over Duke.

[quote=“Blake, post: 870827, member: 1755”]Bowling Green throttled NIU last night to end their BCS hopes and ensure that no excessively undeserving teams soil what should be a rip-roaring major bowl schedule.

I’m gonna put my balls on the line here and boldly predict that BOTH Mizzou and Michigan State will overturn their favoured foes this weekend, dumping Ohio State and Auburn out of the national title picture. I think Mizzou have a more balanced team that Auburn, who are one week removed from a titanic tussle with the evil empire. Michigan State has one of the best D’s in the nation and have enough running strength to expose the very mediocre Buckeyes D. Florida State will walk all over Duke.[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more re NIU. They had their day in the sun last year. Baylor or Oregon would have the best chance of getting an at-large BCS bid to one of the bowls now. One team that has a BCS bowl locked up are Central Florida, they are struggling though at the moment at a snowy SMU and are leading the Mustangs 17-13 as the 4th quarter starts after Bleke Bortles scrambled in from 15 yards at the end of the 3rd. Strange seeing snow in Dallas, the stadium is deserted.

Looking forward to the Big 10 decider. I agree that MSU have a chance. Their D is pretty solid and Michigan scored at will against the Buckeyes last week. Should be a close game. I fancy Auburn to beat Mizzou.

Some ending to this Bedlam game.

Madness. OK State fuck it up again, winner of the Baylor V Texas game takes all now. Big 12 championship and BCS bowl berth.