The Roaster Thread

And “a sweet” after dinner

3 Likes

We were heading out for a bite to eat this evening and I was roasting after sitting in the attic office all day so was adamant that I was not getting into a pair of jeans.

My wardrobe is fairly threadbare these days and didn’t have a respectable pair of shorts to wear out so I channeled my inner roaster and cut the legs off a pair of chinos to fashion a pair of shorts, the result was surprisingly good. I was able to head to Dalkey safe in the knowledge that I would be well ventilated for my dinner

18 Likes

Did you wear the jocks as wel?

On a scale of 1-10 I was about 8 - 8.5 after my day so I felt it was appropriate to have a shower and put on fresh pair. It’s nice a balmy out but I still feel fresh. I actually drove down to the 40 foot to have a swim at 5:30 but there wasn’t a car parking spot within 500 metres so I postponed until the morning

5 Likes

The lad on the left,his nickname is actually Rooster

1 Like

Is it because he ate 22 roosters in one day or something ‘quirky’ like that ?

3 Likes

Look at the big red head on him.Cock-a-doodle-do

1 Like

:scream:

2 Likes

TUFZMTI0NzI2Mzgx

5 Likes

Just a thundering prick. Don’t insult the honest to goodness roasters featured here

1 Like

He looks more like the proprietor of a small hardware store on coronation Street.

1 Like

Who is he?

The black trousers and blue jacket sets off the look.

Sammy wilson

But he just looks like such a roaster

14 Likes

2 Likes

Would ‘ulster’ be kind of a neutral term up your neck of the woods fulvio? Would always associate it with sammy types ulster says no etc but it could by used be your crowd and refer to all 9 counties I suppose

Looks like bloke who got napalmed in falklands

1 Like