The Roaster Thread

Outstanding work here lads :smiley:

1 Like

I’d rather have pints with these roasters than the “trendy” Caherdavin/Na Piarsigh gammy estate house dwelling tight jeans sneery crowd laughing down their sleeves at them.

11 Likes

It’s a modern day Caravaggio

2 Likes

They are lads that would drop everything to give you a hand if you needed it. Hard working, honest types.

And a bunch of townies sniggering away at them. You couldn’t make it up.

11 Likes

Sure we can all make shit up about them.

Eg… They are lads that would vandalise a load of teachers cars cos they heard a rumour they were teaching sex education to junior infants! (Someone started a similar rumour on the parents WhatsApp here last year!)

2 Likes

Half them look as if they havent hands to wipe their holes

2 Likes

This is the thing. They look like they haven’t a bob but would buy and sell the townies who snigger away at them. Townies in their 2 up 2 down spending their weekly wage on the latest fashion trends to look cool in some gammy discotheque downtown in the “market quarter” or spouting shit to their soda cake mates on Limerick’s metropolitan north side. That’s the thing with townies, it’s all about how you look.

4 Likes

Chips & some kind of meat.

Rural types wouldn’t drink pints with a gom like yourself ffs.

1 Like

Which one of them is you @cowpat?

@cowpat got slagged in town and moved away to Spain :smiley:

1 Like

Off with ya so…
You’d fit in nicely I’d say.

I wouldn’t be up to the northside Limk standards of sleeping around with each others partners…

have you ever thought of going professional…?

Jasus, give me a few tips quick.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Is that the new James bond?

Jesus Flatty relax, it’s only a league match that’s still 48 hours out that yere going to win handy anyway. You’re loitering around any thread remotely related to Limerick

Rent free.

5 Likes

Well Limerick are certainly rent free in your head anyway