The Roaster Thread

Spot the fiddle loving roasters all in straw hats

1 Like

As theyā€™d say in Connemara the tae was so strong youā€™d trot a mouse on top of it.

Iā€™d come out of the meadow with a few sciortĆ”ns. I later learned sciortĆ”ns were fucking ticks. Removal required long finger nails and heat.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a word I havenā€™t heard in years

Straw hats were all the rage in the 90s,I had a few myself.

Iā€™ll bait you. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You dipstick

Fuck it, Iā€™m sticking to my guns. Itā€™s a white sheet.

GTFO of here

Some cunt from Broadford or Rearcross treating the wife after the silage is finished.

14 Likes

Roaster , people who look slow or things that are wrong thread ?

Heā€™s back in the news.

Teneo are lucky Sheedy is working all the hours under the sun to drive corporate synergy and capture low hanging fruit.

1 Like

Get his knob out? Imagine coming out with this in the local pub on a Friday night:

ā€œIt is absolutely clear now that unless you connect your purpose and values to all your stakeholders and the wider world, youā€™re going to get left behind,ā€

Not sure. He must have been skullin fairly hard to be making a holy show of himself. Thereā€™s the superbowl things as well so there might be problems there. Lot of people depending on him employed here by Teneo.

True. Could be more to it, and if so, then who am I to judge! I have behaved innapropriately more times than I remember in the past!

Riding other peopleā€™s wives, robbing, getting handsy at parties; these cunts from Portroe must think itā€™s the 1950s

11 Likes

Is that pride, orange style

Hmmm the loyalists control the drug trade

Ooh. My next door neighbour works for whoever owns teneo. Iā€™ll quiz her about this and report back

One for you @Copper_pipe