The Roaster Thread

When you’re explaining (and rambling on incoherently) you’re losing.

Huh, I’m not explaining, just calling you out as a bluffer.

Huh, you’re explaining why you think I don’t hold a view I explicitly said I did. No need to concern yourself with it.

No mate, I think you haven’t a clue about dress and you’re rehashing something you heard here, but yeah forget it.
You’ve a strange way with words.

Weird post.

Standard response by now from you, I reply to you and you call me weird, :smile:
Boring, like somebody who only wears black shoes.

You are weird.

I’m not sure about the business world, mate - but for social occasions brown shoe’s, provided they are the right tone and not slip-ons, are perfectly acceptable… I think if you read up on any top fashion adviser they will tell you the same… Just because some pig ignorant bankers came out saying they wouldn’t hire someone who wears brown shoe’s and you’ve taken this on as life guiding fashion advice doesn’t make it correct. Let banking to bankers mate, and the fashion world to designers…

The pic you’ve posted tho, the tone of shoe is all out of canter with the suit… This is very important and can’t be stressed enough.

and yes, i’ve worn brown shoes with a suit and will do again - But I can pull anything off.

Here’s a general guide for you, mate… and any other teenagers that might be reading the forum.

2 Likes

What colour suit will you be wearing for the wedding in the sun?

In the picture above the guys on either end have the worst shoes by a distance.

Not too sure, pal… i’m putting it off for as long as possible… I’m gonna get something i’ll wear again tho and not something outrageous like the Spice boys wore.

:clap: I wear brown shoes with a navy suit and a dark grey suit.

1 Like

Read back over your posts - they were very odd. Mentions of my mother, partner (again) and other unrelated things in response to an observation on brown shoes. You came across as really weird there with your imagination and speculation over something trivial.

2 Likes

The notion that one can’t wear brown shoes with a suit is bizarre. I worry for some lads.

1 Like

Cream would be good.

http://i4.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article3273404.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/spice-boys-image-2-203393593.jpg

Nothing wrong with brown dress shoes. I have 3 pairs and regularly wear them with suits, not black suits though.

1 Like

It’s the observation that roasters throw on bright brown shoes no matter what colour their suit or trousers are and as the above photo testifies to, they look ridiculous and uncouth.

No mate, you called me a roaster because I pointed out that brown is fine with navy, then I threw in a handy jibe about you not being able to dress yourself, the jibe was well placed because you made a stupid fashion related comment, even Tossy knows it’s only bullshit. Are you above correction when you say something dumb? I’ll step back if that’s how it is.

1 Like

Agreed.