The Roaster Thread

Suit and black shoes for me. I wore brown shoes and a suit to a wedding once but I really didn’t feel comfortable doing it and I never did it again. If I have to dress casual it’s a tweed jacket, open necked shirt and dark brown desert boots.

2 Likes

Your casual attire is akin to that of a lecherous college lecturer .

+1. Black shoes for all occasions and ages.

A beige suit with white shoes.

4 Likes

It really comes down to your ability to dress/match well and confidence. I can personally pull any look off, whereas lads like yourself, @Tassotti and @Brimmer_Bradley need to hide behind conformity . It’s whatever you’re comfortable with I suppose as long as you’re not looking like Jamsie O’Connor on his first appearance with Sky.

Thats what happens when you let a middle aged Kilrush man handle your wardrobe

:joy:

Nothing wrong with conformity in the workplace. Some of us have standards to uphold. I’m sure the lads down the dole office don’t really care what you’re sporting as you arrive to sign on.
Outside of work however I’d be well up to date with some trends, Mrs Bradley tries in vain to have me wear the very latest, I’ll wear the comfortable stuff if it suits.
It’s nice though to get out of a trousers and shirt in the evenings and throw on a decent pair of comfy denims.

Are ye back together?

Yeah. She saw the error of her ways and copped herself on.

4 Likes

Watching the Farewell to White Hart Lane back there I had to admire Robbie’s style

3 Likes

Himself and the son both have head-neck combos like a big toe.

cc @Bandage

Is that Damien Duff with Robbie?

5 Likes

the only time you’d wear brown shoes is with jeans and a sports jacket, with a suit? NEVER NEVER NEVER

Backtrack

3 Likes

He looks like some Chicago gangster from the '20s.

2 Likes

After ateing a feed of Spuds

Change the shoes and one of them women looks like she’s on her way out to the cows.
The lads suits must have been a job lot.

1 Like