The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Any out half worth his salt the first question he will ask when considering joining a club is “how are ye fixed at tight head and hooker”

Without them positions being locked down the backs can’t perform

And porter

Was he? Never heard that and I’d know a few lads v close to that camp over the years

There was allegedly an incident on a night out after he missed out on the test series against South Africa due to injury. Nothing too severe and it wasn’t big news out West but it made him come across poorly. Now I’ve met him a few times since and he’s been sound so he’s likely copped on in the 6-7 years since anyways.

1 Like

This is another example of how unfair and poorly managed the Irish system is, that Munster are poaching players from Connacht.

Had shoulder surgery wont be back till next season

Porter was a loose head for the ireland under 20s team that lost the world cup final

Interesting Simon hick and Leinster biggest fan Rory o Connor say it’s a deeply unfair system.

3 million per year in wages Leinster have off the books.

It’s no wonder nobody can compete with them.

https://twitter.com/tonyleen/status/1783543990337359898?s=46&t=mqzTzgmAsmn_yRTvOWvmPg

Mundane?

Sarcasm

Ah Tony.

Sky Sports Action now, brill game

2 Likes

My second team putting it up to penrith

Flicked on there now after the end of the Reds Blues game. Two great endings in both codes.

Nql battered

Quins Saints on TNT Sports set up for a good finish

9-0 to Munster. A very solid season for Crowley.

Incorrect (assessment and thread)

Try Munster