The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Big call here.

Penalty try + yellow

Nice gap to take in at halftime

Sin ĂŠ.

Zebo with the X Factor

2 Likes

Beirne and Snyman is arguably the best second row pairing in the world. :frowning:

1 Like

Club wise probably

1 Like

Leinster young guns struggling.

Much vaunted Leinster thirds getting it. Can’t see any future internationals bar the 10. Cian Heally would’ve helped a lot. Things can change very quickly, Munster might not be as far away as reckoned

Their second or third string team, wouldn’t read much into it. You really have to question a few of those players clearly third choice at best and hanging around to play in games like this.

There were Leinster players I’d never heard of playing against lads like Libbock. It was always going to go one way when there’s bigger fish to fry.

Connacht need a TBP win here or you’d imagine Wilkins could be gone

Ah there’s a few lads like McErlean who’ll be questioning whether they can make the next step.

Only a team as shite as Connacht can get into and be on the struggling side of an arm wrestle to Dragons.

Matty Devine is the real deal. I expect him to be capped within the next 3 years.

1 Like

A tackle worthy of winning any final

https://twitter.com/stuart__mcavoy/status/1784627109240967554?t=H4sc8JqOsI2Br3HosEzHBQ&s=19

4 Likes

I was sat 10m from it. Absolutely incredible tackle. And the lad who made it was with terenure start of last season

1 Like

Was as good as you’d see alright…your bro ok?

He probably shpuldnt have played in retrospect. Ankle and hip fucked, got 2 needles prior to the match. Done the ankle off the kick off and broke his collarbone then!

Not his happiest of days!

2 Likes

Ouch.

Thought they looked tired today compared to the team of 12 months ago. Hard to go back to back

They were knackered in the end. They went on tour to argentina last summer after winning and then straight back into training which theyre now wondering did it drain the tank.

Cons pack and 10 were immense. Gave no easy metres around the contact area. Thiught terenure looked more likely to bust them wide as the back 3 all made serious metres with the little ball in hand they got

1 Like