The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

To my eye they huffed and puffed a bit with the ball they got but only looked really effective going forward when they got the ball into Coghlans hands.

Forgot the tour to Argentina alright…fuck it worth it you have to enjoy yourself

Exactly that. Con met them head on and why they persisted in trying that route, i dont know. Epitome of the day was with 10 to go, they had about 10 phases and went one out carrier who took it static and got nowhere. Turned over eventually and that was that.

Still, 3 very good seasons for them so lot to be proud of

1 Like

100%. Great club and been fantastic for the AIL

Surprising that considering how they won it last season that they didn’t kick their points every time on offer…they would have won if they chipped away with three pointers

Agree with you there

1 Like

Northampton need ‘appreciation and respect’ for Croke Park history ahead of semi-final with Leinster

Deary deary me.
Parts of the Irish psyche are like spoiled 4 year old.
Tis like the Limerick lads demanding a minutes internet silence because one of their players broke his ankle.

3 Likes

You can’t help yourself can you?

3 Likes

Reading that article it seems like all the quotes are coming from Northampton - they’re the ones raising it ?

1 Like

I didn’t read it

4 Likes

There will be fellas on here at the weekend going mad because the anthem isn’t being played

Classic flatty

Nasty auld stuff. Very nasty…

1 Like

Amusing nonetheless

The Limericks hardly made any comment on it …
There was one poster on here who has been crying about his eye for months who found the injury very amusing … But he’s a protected species around here so that’s cool.

2 Likes

Ah schtop :rofl:

Lash up the comments for the craic and we’ll have a read. Should be good reading

Here’s one

Wrong thread bud.

I will. Leave it with me.

Hopefully Leo Cullen refers to the gaa as the Gaelic athletic association like Declan kidney in 08

Why?