The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

I think so, going to be very tough without them

Yeah, heavily outclassed against top teams without them.

1 Like

Rds is going under construction now no?

Itā€™s the Aviva for Leinster v Ulster

Is it Munster v ospreys and Glasgow v stormers in one
Semi final ?

1 Like

You are correct. Aviva and then Croker if they end up with home advantage for the final I think

Yep. Thatā€™s one side and Bulls vs Benetton against Leinster v Ulster on the other

Thought last night was a tricky tie for Munster. They had everything to lose against an Ulster side with a free hit. They coughed up terrible results in Europe the past two years and I thought they were about to do something similar again last night so Iā€™m happy enough they turned it around.

JƤger is a great a bit of stuff.

If Munster can get to the final itā€™s massive financially also.

Iā€™m not sure if Munster get the gate revenue from a home final. URC retain the right to pick the location for the final. In practise in recent years theyā€™ve gone with the home ground of the highest seeded finalist but I wonder does that mean that they pocket the money.

I had heard they were pushing for PUC but all Ireland hurling quarter finals are on that day.

Looks like it will.be crowley to 12 and Carbery to 10 as Scannel shipped what looked a bad ankle injury, a 3-4 weekā€™er even if nothing broken/torn

1 Like

Looked bad alright. He got up and tried to run it off at first!

Munster Bulls final IMO

1 Like

Yeah - good chance of that alright

And Scannell also gone

Nankyvell potentially could be back for a final but unclearā€¦ Tbh based on what we saw yday Iā€™d give Carbery at 10 and Crowley at 12 a goā€¦Carbery made a big impact when he came in I thought

1 Like

Or semi final I think

Yes carbery done well but it was a lose game with lots of errors.

Will they not play those in Thurles? Hardly be fair to give Cork home advantage in an All-Ireland quarter-final.

They could be two separate games

PUC wont have stewards if Cork are playing elsewhere.

Surely they had to bring in their own stewards for the rugby games there already?