The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Might have no choice.

Antoine Dupont in the sevens final kicking off in 2 mins on tnt 3

Frawley 23 for Leinster again

Cullen just doesnā€™t fancy him

Rumour now is Harry Byrne to Connacht.

Thatā€™s all they need! ā€œJack, hold my beer.ā€

1 Like

Even if he canā€™t walk heā€™ll be a more reliable option than Carty tbf.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ciantracey1/status/1799374186470953045?s=46

Izuchukwu Is the best thing to come out of roscrea since Haulie Vaughan

Wallabies are a fucking basket case. Been told on good authority Joe Schmidt had no idea just how fucked from the inside they are when he agreed to the role.

His job just got harder

2 Likes

1 Like

Whats Haulie at these days? He was a freak athlete

Heā€™s in Sydney now heā€™s some laugh

He fella to be around. He ran a sub 4 minute bronco once. Could excel at any sport if he wanted

1 Like

He found the most fun sport to excel in anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This fella is a good player but they actually have a couple of decent options at 10 probably as good as him. The waratahs were useless but tane Edmunds I think heā€™s called was v good for themā€¦Lynagh young fella too is only 20 but a good prospectā€¦and brumbies have lolesio who is excellent but Eddie jones didnā€™t bring him to RWC for some reasonā€¦he is the def wallaby starter imoā€¦he plaued with Toulon for.a few months while world cup was on the off chance of a call up

I dont think theyve the benefit of time to develop stars. They need a team with a few very good ones, pronto

1 Like

Gordon is no real loss so they have a few as good as him now.

Iā€™d be generally positive on the wallabiesā€¦I lost my nuts on them at the world cup but Eddie Jones was a brutal appointmentā€¦serious talent available if they can get it together

I donā€™t think they can and i think league will pilfer any of union players even potentially marketable cross- code just to stifle union.

1 Like

Strong Leinster team out. Great to see Ringrose back.

A lot of South Africans moaning a month ago about Leinster sending their Bs. Weā€™ll see now how it goes with the first XV

Surely they couldnā€™t bottle another one?

Iā€™m listening to James Traceyā€™s podcast now. He seems to have spent an awful lot of time thinking about Munster and preparing for games against them.

I found it a bit strange.