The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

France absolutely dicking NZ.

French 13 looks something special

Lads around here obsessed by a sport they hate by coming onto this thread to state their opinions

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

Whos obsessed lad?

I’d imagine it’s a reference to this comment:

Thats a bit lousy on @Diabhal. Typical cheap shot from @locke

Kiwis trying to out-do their last comeback against Wales of 21 points down to try and come back from 28 down against France.

Halfway there!

Edit scratch that! Fra score another try. Surely no coming back from here

I’ll have ye cunts know I’ve attended several AIL games #grassroots2greenshirts

1 Like

Always been the way sure…

1 Like

Errah away and shite, I’ve been to a hape of prestigious Towns Cup games around Leinster and all.

We are the true rugby fans of the forum. The ones who value the game outside these manufactured provincial entities pal.

Between Galway Grab All Association intercounty & club, AIL in addition to the odd Connacht rubby work night out and being a regular GUFC attendee you’d make a serious argument I’m the most frequent match-going poster on the entire forum. Balancing all that with a plateauing Junior C career ain’t easy.

4 Likes

You’re an inspiration to us all.

Italy putting it up to saffers, 17-0 up

Incidentally, brilliant speech by the Ital captain, you’d be ready to go war with him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/rugbyunion/comments/14lyrad/we_were_embedded_with_the_italy_u20s_team_last/

2 Likes

Theyre closing their National Academy and all I readon either here or Twitter.

1 Like

Id hope thats a case that they’ve outgrown it and moved the academy role to the provinces? Little point having a permanent standalone national academy I’d have thought.

1 Like

At the risk of jinxing it, some.win for Italy. Delighted for them

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2023/0629/1391878-sexton-to-face-disciplinary-board-over-final-conduct/

Sad to see if so. You’d wonder what he was thinking at all, or what was going through his head to do what he done.

Fantastic result. 3/3 for NH teams v SH so far.

Hon the georgians now

1 Like

Georgia going very well so far too

Where you viewing that?

Only saw score there don’t think it’s streamed anywhere