The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

You don’t have to go back too far for the dark days, they finished the recent 6Nations with a scoring difference of -71. Last night might be Irelands greatest ever rugby result and justifies all the calls for some equal funding for the women’s game.

What did he say?

That’s a sensational result. They’re starting to hit their straps and pull up trees after a brief blip.

3 Likes

Good hands when holding on to the pill. They’ll have talked about it in the sheds afterwards. I don’t think they have too many hair gel players, and like to turn on the afterburners.

2 Likes

Perfect timing for the dvd to hit the Christmas market

4 Likes

That’s a brilliant result. I’d imagine NZ are decent?

Second in world rankings behind England I think. sounds like it was a massive shock result

Where are we in the 4 year cycle?

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find this anywhere on the RTE Player - could you point me to it?

1 Like

Wot? It was on at 3am I don’t know would many have stayed up for it

Clearly the hard work on the paddock is paying off. Only saw a small bit but the jackling was very impressive.

1 Like

Reports from the Captains run were very positive, good to see it carry forward to when the girls crossed the whitewash

4 Likes

Some of you chaps have had more than the voyeuristic whiff of cordite

2 Likes

Professional obligations meant I’ve missed the first 35 minutes of this barnstorming encounter against the Pumas. Hurling’s own Ben O’Connor with a lovely carry for the last try.

This is a terrific final so far in Oz. Panthers on top but Storm have looked good the last few minutes.

2 Likes

Kimmage and Sexton. Decent read

https://archive.md/E2lqd

2 Likes

It’s a cracking read. Sexton is a fascinating character and exactly the sort of interviewee that suits Kimmage. Book could be more interesting than most sports bios

4 Likes

Looks like you’re spot on.