The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Nobody. Merely flagging that MBB was speaking about a nonce from tyrone being blackguarded on TSG. Not Philly

The following Sunday loads of players broke the rule.nothing was said

The issue here is the double standards and the refs changing the report

1 Like

You’re repeating yourself now Parky.

2 Likes

I recall you threatening to issue a bomb threat to the sfa changed a match report against Lennon.

Yet it’s grand now

No he was talking about a player because I never introduced nonces into the equation.

Wtf? Who said you did? He used the term

I think he tried to row back on what he said when challenged. A shame people lack the conviction in what they post.

@myboyblue, Cann you just name the nonce for us?

Ah this is great stuff. Gavin has the Muldoons seething.:grinning: it’s going to be a great summer. The a&e’s will be over run with stressed out beetroot headed Muldoons losing their reason because either the Dublin manager talked too or didn’t talk to the media. :yum:

Sure all those manager/player interviews are a load of shite from all the big teams. They are all coached on what to say and never give an honest assessment of the game.

3 Likes

No, I said we don’t know if the Connolly suspension was influenced by TV or not. Branigan may have taken the same course of action as McQuillan - let it go in the heat of the game but raised it afterwards and that may have been before The Sunday Game was aired. Equally he may have been influenced by it. My point was bans have been dished out for the same offence this season both in cases where there were no cameras present and games which were televised.

I worded it differently this time, I go the extra step for my tfk audience

That Tiernan McCann nonce mate, the wheelie bin tried to ruin him.

RTE should just refuse to cover Dublin and Tyrone games until they give interviews. Both counties should be severely sanctioned by the GAA.

3 Likes

You sound like a Brexit fantasist, mate.

Dublin and Tyrone are the EU here, the RTE and the GAA are David Davis and Boris Johnson.

2 Likes

It’s satisfying to see serial offenders finally get their cummepance on trumped up charges. The outrage at the injustice makes it all the more sweeter.

Sky would love that. Exclusive coverage of 2 of the biggest draws in the GAA.

There is no way the GAA will sanction Dublin. As much as it really annoys and sends the Muldoons into head spins Dublin are the financial cash cow for the GAA.

Love the way it’s noted the Muldoon are seething here when in fact it is Jim Gavin has lost the plot :joy:

He is stage 10 rattled talking about Dermos rights in a republic, having a dig at Spillane and o Rourke occupation etc. Circle the wagons lads and put the tin hats on. He is absolutely fucking seething so he is. And like the pied piper the hill 16 massive are trotting on obediently

7 Likes

They’re seething because the rules are enforced. They’re not used to it.

3 Likes

In fairness to them, add in the fact that they had to play a championship match away from Croke Park this year and you could see how a siege mentality might start to develop.

5 Likes

Most of the mob up on the hill couldn’t name 5 Dublin players, it’s a day out to drink cans and shout abuse to that lot

3 Likes