The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

How do you know what would and wouldn’t have been appealed?

And no I don’t know what was said or wasn’t said. But I’m not sure every referee has been called worse than what Brendan Murphy said in portlaoise to poor Blondie Brannagan

just backtrack mate

we wont judge you

Why would I do that. Were you not aware that the rulebook also deals with sentencing? Justice doesn’t end with an adjudication of guilt. You can check that with Art as well if you want

According to Jim Bob Dermo didn’t want to appeal but Jim Bob appealed anyway and when he lost that he still got in contact with senior counsel to investigate further appeals . So even though Connolly admitted guilt his own manager thought it fit to appeal. This would lead me to believe that Jim Bob will appeal everything because Dublin GAA have the financial clout to hire top solicitors.

Until you can provide more info on what all players said then you can’t compare as you don’t know the full facts.

Ye’re all on the gear tonight it seems

The point was you said Dublin get special treatment. We don’t. As Philly’s ban for mouthing proves

A ban that wasn’t appealed :roll_eyes:

Apart from the ball of cash the GAA throw at ye on an annual basis and the home advantage for 95% of all championship games in the last decade?

1 Like

home advantage?

Yes pet don’t embarrass yourself again now

Art? ART? AAAAAAAART?

archbihop park?

Never heard of it pet

Also called, more simply, the law.

We’re talking about rules and the administering of them here Dan. Keep up

Sweep sweep

It’s no secret about the wads of cash. That’s an entirely different discussion

We’ve been talking about the rules and consistency here, in case it’s too hard to keep up

By the way. How much are the GAA throwing at PĂĄirc UĂ­ Frank?

No mate fully aware. DC admitted to the offence he got the minimum sentence. Everything else is whataboutery. The Dubs are seething though. That’s always good

No idea pal you tell me

True. We love being a man or 3 down

You’re the one who’s going on how flaithĂșil the GAA are. You tell us

It was you brought up PuC? This is a conversation about Dublin and all the advantages they get from the GAA