The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

No you brought up the financial advantages Dublin get. Cunty mike brought up non existent advantages we get from referees and the rulebook, which weā€™ve established donā€™t exist

FYI - the state grants for PUC are outlined in last years Cork Co Board financial statements

We are most grateful too to the Department of Sport, to our Central Council and most notably to Padraic Duffy Ard StiurthoĢir and to the Munster Council for their generous financial support

As outlined in note 1, the project is being financed by State and other grants of ā‚¬53.75 million

State is giving 30m. Some funds coming from europe. Assume some lottery. How much are national gaa giving?

Well the project is supposedly 80m. Thereā€™s no way Cork Co Board have 27m laying around to throw at it

Incorrect on prob all counts - Dublin sought a hearing and senior counsel had been in touch with them before that. They never put in any appeal.

They never appealed Phillys ban either so Jim Bob will not appeal everything

Gentleman Jim with a masterstroke hereā€¦muldoons are seethingā€¦hilarious to see the bitterness from jimā€™s gamesmanshipā€¦

6 Likes

Dublin will win the All Ireland regardless . Jim will be hailed as a genius a la Alex Fergie for creating a siege mentality .

Connolly wil lift the Sam to suck it up to the Muldoonā€™s . The house always wins .

Meanwhile we are looking at a great hurling championship while the pullers and draggers can have their fun .

Can anyone remember Iā€™d it was Anthony tohill felt the wrath of the kerry animal Kingdom for highlighting tomas o se blindsiding stephen kelly on two occasions?.iirmc they claimed he had an agenda against them for pointing out the assault?..

1 Like

Jim is the only one seething pal keep up.

Yes and you guys are as bad . Both the gruesome twosome need beating this year .

Maybe you need to keep upā€¦heā€™s toying with you!! Gamesmanship and button pushing of extreme proportionsā€¦

This is great stuff. :grinning:

Ah heā€™s not. Itā€™s a blessed ease to me not to have to listen to him on rte waffling on like Aidan o brien thanking all and sundry and saying the sum total of fuck all. I think the RTE coverage would be improved 100% if they never interviewed another player or mentor. I hope it catches on.

Dublin players donā€™t miss big matches due to suspension. Senior counsel see to that.

Oā€™Se did enough to be sent off at least twice over in that match from what I remember.

Kerry are as good at getting players off suspensions as anybody. Darragh Oā€™Se was sent off in a club match before the 2002 All-Ireland semi-final and the Kerry County Board just brushed the whole thing under the carpet and let him off.

Marc Oā€™Se got a red card for a blatant elbow to the head in the 2008 Munster final overturned.

He totally manages the media and it drives muldoons madā€¦they want the all singing all dancing Pillar caffrey era where they build up the dubs just to watch them failā€¦Jim does it on his termsā€¦

The cunts canā€™t analyze worth a shit anyway

1 Like

That there is a prime example of the self importance of the Dubs. Jim is full of it too. Oh they all want to hear my words of wisdom so I will punish them now. Empty vessels

Ok guys, I have it on good authority (no smoothie cc @Spidey ) that the referees report was penned before the Sunday game aired.

Let this be the last of it

3 Likes

Empty vessels with 3 all irelands in 4 years???..you know how stupid that sounds???

1 Like

When was it signed off though? I believe the ā€˜Other Notesā€™ section contained the relevant Connolly incident details and input from the linesman following their ā€˜debriefā€™. One of Dublinā€™s questions was to ask how common do these debriefs take place after a game before the report is written.