The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Would you not tweet him yourself?

Oā€™Rourke and Brolly write identical articles yesterday whinging about the Super eight, clubs and the Sky deal. These cunts are being paid by RTE so how can we take their arguments seriously?

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer someone from a neutral county did it.

As I suspected last night @balbec the reasonable man that he is has no gripe about the 1980 final. He has not forgotten or forgiven the PJ Molly/Sean Foley double cross of 1981 though.

Spot on

Imagine still being bitter about a match in the 80s. Have a chat with yourself bro.

2 Likes

Go shit in your hat

He might arrest you and interrogate you, give you a tour of the yellow pages and threaten you with rape when you go to jail, them KK lads know where the ā€˜edgeā€™ is and how to play on the edgeā€¦I wouldnā€™t risk tweeting him

What aspect of Sean Foley carving PJ Molloyā€™s face open using his hurl like a machete has you thinking he should have remained on the field? I would actually give Foley the benefit of the doubt on intent, as he was likely trying to slap down on the ball which was stuck to Molloyā€™s hurl, but it was an incredibly dangerous act and deserving of red.

Or ye could grow a pair, at least between ye.

Not in those days

No, Eddie also like to strike fellas in the balls on All Ireland Final day too, wouldnā€™t chance growing a pair either

1 Like

I thought as much :rollseyes:

Joeā€™s article was terribly disjointed. I donā€™t think he fully believes what heā€™s writing sometimes and yesterday was one of those times - his solutions to what he states are the big problems facing the GAA come across as very hypocritical. It came across like he wrote it just to agree with Oā€™Rourkeā€™s poorly thought out soundbyte rant after the Mayo v Roscommon game. I didnā€™t read Oā€™Rourkeā€™s article. Theyā€™re generally not worth reading.

1 Like

How long would it take to walk from the hurling pitch in Kilmallock to the Cork border?

About an hour and a half for @bandage then.

1 Like

Football panel pure gash again tonight.

The detail on screen gave the Kerry goals to Buckley, Donaghy, Oā€™Brien and Murphy

Panel mugging off those who thought AOS had a good game today.

Dessie Dolan is some dope.

1 Like

Donā€™t think anybody suggested he had a great game but that pleb Dessie Dolan was attributing every score Kerry scored to him.