The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

60 degree wedge

2 Likes

Everyone is different. I find with tips if they tell me something body related like turn the hips or weaken the grip I overdo it. I don’t mind tips like open the wedge or shaft lean. That’s useful.

Things like turn your wrists 45 degrees is what drives me mad. How the fuck are you supposed to think of that in the second or two you’re swinging

2 Likes

I went back to a 58 recently. I got a fright off the 60

1 Like

I’d be like that alright on full swings I’m too old to probably listen to someone in terms of alignment grip etc. I can kind of work it out myself but like all golfers the days you make a score comes down to getting into the hole in the least possible score and that’s all down to the short game being there. Fuck it I’m missing it already😂

1 Like

It’s a game of how many, not how far

1 Like

It’s all over bar the grouting.
The crowd that supplied everything closed down last week…I’m short a box of tiles, a bag of grout and a t shaped bracket for the glass screen supports. Nearly there though. A fiendish bit of ingenuity to manage without the t bracket.

30 Likes

Smashing job

2 Likes

Magnificent cornering.

1 Like

Youre a hero. Want me to take the inaugural shit? I’d do that for you.

2 Likes

Lovely job mate, when is she moving in?

1 Like

Yes, but we should wait for the toilet to arrive first?

2 Likes

One bitten thrice traumatised

1 Like

Im just rolling a joint mate. Ill spark it in your honour

4 Likes

Not surprised you need a hit :wink:

1 Like

Weed or hash?

Weed. Do people still smoke hash?

Jaysus I’d take resin over weed any day.

Are you off your head??

3 Likes

I’m 3 of four into a lovely Weiss beer. But no, I’m utterly lucid, unfortunately.

I always found resin to give a lovely mellow feeling. I’ve had some smokes of weed where I was literally hiding under the bed from the paranoia

Good weed is far nicer than hash, nothing like a good bud from a pipe or bong. Hash turns people into couch potatoes.