The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

Jaysus Iā€™d take resin over weed any day.

Are you off your head??

3 Likes

Iā€™m 3 of four into a lovely Weiss beer. But no, Iā€™m utterly lucid, unfortunately.

I always found resin to give a lovely mellow feeling. Iā€™ve had some smokes of weed where I was literally hiding under the bed from the paranoia

Good weed is far nicer than hash, nothing like a good bud from a pipe or bong. Hash turns people into couch potatoes.

Weed turns people into people who hide under beds. I never threw a whitner until I smoked weed

1 Like

Lightweight.

I am. Unashamedly so. Iā€™ve a fear of weed. I love the ritual of burning a joint with resin thought. The smell and the texture. I havenā€™t done it in fucking years mind. Jaysus Iā€™d love a joint

1 Like

I havenā€™t heard of anyone smoking hash in years, can it still even be got? Grand stuff to nod off to alright.

If I went up to limerick Iā€™d get an ounce of it in half an hour

1 Like

It should be legalized to get people through these difficult times.

It should be legalised anyway. Far less damaging than alcohol

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ Would you swear on your upper lip facial hair that itā€™s decent cannabis resin?

No. The fella I know often tried to sell me smelly sock and he a relation of mine

1 Like

Ah jaysus

Iā€™ve a gu on me now for a joint cos of you, you bollocks

1 Like

Iā€™ve just had a hit there as well if it makes you feel better.

2 Likes

Iā€™d never begrudge a man a vice. Especially now.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve smoked joints maybe 30 times in my life, just to be sociable and not to be a square. Every single time, I regretted it. I can see the attraction in just about any other vice I can think of, but I could never see the attraction in smoking weed/hash/whatever it was. Some load of shite.

3 Likes

Iā€™m like that with anything harder than hash. Iā€™ve tried it and I just donā€™t get it personally. The few pints usually does me grand. If Iā€™m on a stag or whatever Iā€™ll have a sniff, but Iā€™ve never got a particularly great buzz. Just the ability to stay awake for longer. Like caffeine x10

1 Like

I can understand the buzz of cocaine because it gave me a right buzz myself but I was wary of it because the sort of people whoā€™d offer it to me at parties generally looked like they stood a high chance of being dead in five years, so I swore off it early on and havenā€™t regretted it.